Thinking of doing something fun!

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
I think I'll do something fun and off the wall. At my course I'm going to play from the very forward tees (whites). Played there until I shoot par or better. Once I've done that move up to blue, stay there until I shoot par or better. Then gold then black. How many days/weeks/months/years before I get to the black tees? I welcome all guesses and words of encouragement. If you think I will be stuck at the white tees forever then just shut it and GTFO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
f99c6cb183575e23f66227c49232c542.jpg
23fb768bdf80e17a2a8d4ad644eabbe8.jpg

Edit :
New pics of card with yardage and rating. My course was rates again earlier this year and the info on website has old card

Last edited:
Asking for words of encouragement will fall on deaf ears :)

I am going to say 4 months. I think at your altitude and how you swing those short par 4s are gonna cause you a lot of problems.

No more than 2 rounds to bounce off the whites Kanger.

Good luck. It will be a fun experiment.

One of my weekly leagues rotates between 3 (of 5) tee boxes every week.

It's definitely a lot of fun to see different parts of the course, and have to actually think about strategy a bit. (Assuming you're so comfortable on your home course that you're normally on auto-pilot)

This is a wild guess, but I'd say it takes 5-6 months to get back to the blacks.

At that elevation 6200 yards....lots of drive and pitch par 4's and all of the 5's will be easily reachable in 2 so it wont take long for you to get to the blue tees.....don't want to guess so I will just say "good luck" and keep us posted

I am going to say 4 months. I think at your altitude and how you swing those short par 4s are gonna cause you a lot of problems.
I know getting off the gold tees is going to he TOUGH
No more than 2 rounds to bounce off the whites Kanger.
Thanks buddy. I'll see how quickly I can disappoint you lol
3 months to get to the blacks
I've been a member her over a year. Played the golds perhaps 20 times and lowest was 76. It will be tough to get to the blacks in 3 months but thanks ?

First, I love the idea. I might try this. For me, we should predict in years...

For you? I've lurked and seen your posts long enough to think 4-5 months at max.

How many rounds are you averaging a week now a days?

I give you 2.5 rounds before you have completed a par or better from all the tee boxes.

I say you move off the whites in less than 5 rounds (not sure how often you play, probably twice a day from what i hear...ha) To work all the way to the black, it's kind of a blind guess not having seen you play and I don't follow the what did you shoot thread too often, but I'm going to say by

June 2017, you are on the black tees.

I say before end of season for you're back at the black markers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winter is coming.................

So with that being said, I'll go 2 months for you to move from the white to the blues. You'll get close on a few earlier rounds but a 74 still isn't shooting even par.

From the blues to the golds.....I'm gonna say another 2 months. This could be a quicker transition but I would see fighting that 1st month on the blues and adjusting from being so close on the whites.

From Gold tees, and the cooler temps you'll be dealing with I think you go into hibernation for a little bit but break out of it right as spring hits. Let's go 4 months from the golds.

So I'd say by May 1st, 2017 you will be at the back tees.

Buy the CF16's and you will be at the black tees within 2 weeks.

I am going to say 9 months with winter coming and I know your not real pleased with the swing right now. That said I think you get to a point you are happy with next spring and start the March back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6 months of play to complete the cycle

What a great and really fun idea Kang. I say you get to the black tee's in 2 months

I'm going to be conservative and say I need 2 months to get off the whites. My swing is starting to feel good again so hopefully not too long at the forward tees. And hopefully when this is over I will have trained my mind to score no matter the tees

Hell I'd be happy to shoot even or better once

I guess by this time next year you cross them all off your list!

within 2 months I think you are at the blues then get stuck for awhile

Back