etakmit

Reaction score
Handicap
My scores had been trending in the right direction (back into the 90s and slowly moving down) and then out of nowhere I found the shanks (irons, wedges, woods - you name it).

Irons would do one of two things, low/right bullets or I'd pull it so far left it wouldn't matter.

Wedges were just hit or miss - no more clean contact like I had been having. And my driver / 5w? Well the 5w was probably the most regular club I was hitting. Driver mostly stays in the bag.

And then Monday night I put a 51 for nine holes down with three sevens on the scorecard (and a six on a par 3)

Apparently I found it again and all I have to do is clean up those three bad holes and my scores are back in the right direction.

What in the ....

This is why I play. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and I'm always flocking towards that light. Even after taking a hard turn and crashing into the tunnel wall on occasion!

I have had similar things happen when i play couple local course i cant get below a 90 on and they are relativity easy but i will play a much tougher course and shoot in the low 80's

That's golf for ya.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

And if you spell it backwards, it is Flog
Hehehe sometimes I play flog everytime I play

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to golf

#golfishard

Hang in there man, it happens to all of us. Just keep grinding!

Well, you are not alone. I bet majority golfers going/went through same thing.

Yep and it'll continue to happen :)

There are always lulls in the game. My mindset is such that I don't get frustrated (I'm playing to enjoy myself). I just buckle down and work my way through it!

Back