This graph sums up golf pretty well!

Tiny sliver for "exercise", followed by a slightly larger one for "beer cigars and hot dogs"

My yellow section would be bigger than my green section for sure

Yellow would, by far, be my largest section.

This graph better represents my golf game:

hurr_durr.jpg

Larger yellow, and no light blue for me. I wish my family would like to be included more often.

Not quite how mine would look, but I get the sentiment. It's a great way to spend time with friends.

I'm so starting to learn this and I'm enjoying the game so much more. I've been way too score focused for way too long and it's started to kill my enjoyment of the game. Last couple of AZTHP league rounds I've been leaning more into this and It's been WAY more fun and I'm actually shooting a little better. 🤷‍♂️

I'm so starting to learn this and I'm enjoying the game so much more. I've been way too score focused for way too long and it's started to kill my enjoyment of the game. Last couple of AZTHP league rounds I've been leaning more into this and It's been WAY more fun and I'm actually shooting a little better. 🤷‍♂️

Love it! Your AZ crew is amazing!

I agree with that graph quite a bit. I miss having THPers closer to play with.

Swap the yellow with the dark blue for me, love my friends and all but it's not my big motivation for golf, I could just as easily meet them at the bar.

Get rid of the other colors, none work for me, I have others but don't we all?

Green, light blue and purple would be slivers for me. Friendship and the challenge are where it's at!

Hmmm... Don't see "I've been diagnosed with masochistic tendencies" on there :ROFLMAO:

I spent far too much time in the yellow when I was younger, now I spend much more time in dark blue.

i don't have a regular group so my "challenge" and "friends" slices are swapped :LOL: :cautious:

I agree with that graph quite a bit. I miss having THPers closer to play with.
i don't have a regular group so my "challenge" and "friends" slices are swapped :LOL: :cautious:

The answer to both of your dilemmas is simple. You've got to move closer to other THP'ers.:cool: South Carolina isn't always bad.:whistle:

Back