• 225-234

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • >235

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Let's go full story here:

Wearing pants -5 yards (no calf power)
1/4 zip -10 yards (friction)
Ball Cap - facing the proper direction and utilized as intended +5 yards (style points)
Legs slightly wider than shoulders +10 yards (man means business) Unless you have very dainty shoulders then only +5
Shaft bend on downswing +50 yards (Homie got muscle)
View attachment 9049219
Great extension +70 yards (follow through like you mean it)
View attachment 9049220
Floppy leg -10 yards (C'mon man - really?)
View attachment 9049221

Great looking finish after strike +80 yards (Look good play good)
View attachment 9049218
The stare and drop +20 yards (like a peacock in his prime)
View attachment 9049222
Checking ball flight into the distance +30 yards (could have been 40 with the proper shades)
View attachment 9049223

Really ... you tell ME how you did, I know exactly how you did based upon this 8 second video and 5 minutes of free time.

195-204 w/ limited fight balls. edit I didn't type what I picked LMAO

Last edited:
I'm going to say that was a pretty standard swing for you, you got close to parallel but not quite. Sounds like there is a little wind, but can't tell from the trees which direction. I can't remember exactly how long of a player you are, but I am thinking you're 280ish with the driver. I am going to say you hit that 218.4 yards.

My let’s try to be real answer was 205-214. My Internet golfer answer is a little more lengthy. Wind appears to be still so we don’t have to worry about ballooning one up there. Easy 305 carry because it’s cold and your swing was restricted from all the extra clothes. It would’ve been 350 in the summer.

No idea. Let’s say 208 total.

185-194 w/ limited fight balls.
If by limited flight you mean 'crap', yes, yes they are. :LOL: That range has actual grass though. Good grass. That's hard to find this time of year.

I'm more worried about the flight and what it plays to on course.

I started to make some snarky comment about how far you could shove that ball since you're out playing golf and I'm stuck at work, but I'll instead say that's a nice 223yds

Yes, I do mean crap balls! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There is a lot to be said about practicing from real grass. It's not really about the distance. It's more about the flight as you say.

Yes, I do mean crap balls! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There is a lot to be said about practicing from real grass. It's not really about the distance. It's more about the flight as you say.

With all that said, I am probably COMPLTELY wrong on your distances HA!

The clock is my guess - 233.4 :cool:
Alright, Overachiever. Remember where you are, and what thread you're in. I spent all of .012 seconds glancing at the post before deciding (@RealPretendPsychic would be proud) you were doing some kind of countdown to an answer. It doesn't matter if you're completely wrong on the internet, or if you ever admit to being it. Stop ruining it!! :LOL:

Probably 205-210 in cooler weather. If this was the summer time that smooth long swing is probably producing 220 easy

Alright, Overachiever. Remember where you are, and what thread you're in. I spent all of .012 seconds glancing at the post before deciding (@RealPretendPsychic would be proud) you were doing some kind of countdown to an answer. It doesn't matter if you're completely wrong on the internet, or if you ever admit to being it. Stop ruining it!! :LOL:
Based on your continual overachieving and high level of wittiness, I thought you'd be one of the few to get it, even if you only spent .012s glancing at it. I will lower my expectations. :LOL::LOL:

Based on your continual overachieving and high level of wittiness, I thought you'd be one of the few to get it, even if you only spent .012s glancing at it. I will lower my expectations. :LOL::LOL:

I checked the weather in Arkansas ,72° . Hardly cold compared to the 44°/15mph wind weather I played in today. My distances were one club short. So I went with the 205 -224 range bordering on going into the 225-224 range:cool:

Not your normal 4 iron because I kind of remember a 5 iron shot you hit on video that looked a little different.
205 on the dot

Given wind and firmish conditions with the odd soggy spot but full sun, I project a power 4 yard “cut”, rolled out 11 yards to 236.

Carry of 217

looks lie a cut swing so not much roll out,I would say 185-194

225-234, mid-high draw.

Back