Drive for show......putt for dough ? :laughing:

At least it wasn't what we call a TJ (that's me) special. That's a GIR and then 3 putt bogey. We tracked TJ specials in my men's league, I had 31 in my first 12 rounds.

I don’t three putt much anymore.

I also don’t GIR very often.

Conclusion: I am a much better putter....

View attachment 8963870

This is sad. The pic above is what my second shot left me on the first hole yesterday. My drive of the first tee was down the right side of the fairway. Rangefinder showed 213 yds to the pin. Hit my #2 hybrid. The pic above shows where the shot ended up. Lieing two. I missed the birdie putt under the hole and ended up with par. This is just sad. (n) :laughing:

i can comisserate with you, my friend :(

its that bettinardi..

I have a feeling at least two Bettinardis were purchased as a result of missing this one putt. :eek:;)

Are you sure high stakes poker or black tar heroin might not be more economically sound and less addictive at this point? :unsure:

I mean, I was expecting to see you three putted from there with that title :LOL: Good par sir! I've missed many a birdie from that distance lol

I have a feeling at least two Bettinardis were purchased as a result of missing this one putt. :eek:;)

Are you sure high stakes poker or black tar heroin might not be more economically sound and less addictive at this point? :unsure:

Gotta have something to do with all my spare time since I've retired. ;)

Well, if you need a shipping manager or anything... :cool:
I can't guarantee any inventory would ever leave the "warehouse" if it came in, however. :ROFLMAO:

Wait...what's this in your sig?
Sigma 2 Kushin C Platinum Putter
???? Wha?? No WONDER. You cheated....

Well, if you need a shipping manager or anything... :cool:
I can't guarantee any inventory would ever leave the "warehouse" if it came in, however. :ROFLMAO:

Wait...what's this in your sig?
Sigma 2 Kushin C Platinum Putter
???? Wha?? No WONDER. You cheated....

LOL, that Ping putter was one I was using last year when I joined THP. Guess I'll have to change that.

At least it wasn't a 3 putt for bogey

Back