This makes me feel a little better about my play

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Poor guy. Sounds like something that would happen to me.

I saw a band once called "Savage Aural Hotbed" at the 7st Street Entry at 1st Avenue in MPLS.
They used wheel grinders on top of metal objects like steel drums during certain parts of the song as percussion instruments. They'd spray the shrapnel out at the audience and the sparks would fly everywhere.
In the crowd, I got a piece of metal in my left eye large enough I removed it with my fingers. Must have been 1/4" by 1/2". Just like a ninja star right into my eye. Oh was I lucky. Oh so lucky.

I've had a scratched cornea, and they are no fun! Got one hiking through the woods when a tiny little piece of twig grazed my forehead, came down behind my right glasses lens, and just ticked my eye. Immediately checked myself, and seemed fine. Went home, cleaned up, ate, and went to bed feeling fine. Woke up the next morning in a world of hurt! Right eye hurting like Hell, and the white of the eye a solid red!

I was cutting a key once and got a chunk in my eye.

It was not a fun day.

Ohhh, thanks. As a fellow impaired, this made me feel bad for him, and also overjoyed at the same time. I bet he didn't have to suffer a single person telling him to just get glasses, either. Lucky dude. The majority will never understand how much it changes things, OG.

Uncle nearly went blind from blood pressure meds he was taking. Lots of his eye problems started when a survey map fell off off a shelf at his work as he was looking up, and the corner of the map struck right into his eye. 4 surgeries later, he's about 20/30 now in the bad eye, and 20/20 in the good. What a scare! So lucky he recovered. One day we brought him home from surgery to recover, the military decided to do military jet training and circles over our house about 300 feet up. This is my life. Everyday. :ROFLMAO:

I've had a scratched cornea before after a piece of an exploding angle grinder wheel bounced off of something and up under my face mask and hit me in the left eye.
It was very irritating really messed up my vision for a week or so.

Back