This Should Be Fun - THP Call Outs Get Better

That's an awesome prize!

I forsee some Michigan callouts soon....

Was already planning one. This made it even better. Can't wait. Great work THP

Hopefully Lord Byron joins in too. Have not seen him around in ages.

If he doesn't, I'll step in and challenge Girardcorp for the Northeast Wisconsin title ;)

(and If he does, we'll probably play anyway:p)

Nice... Looking forward to more callouts

Can't wait for the details on this since very soon the last of the courses around here open up.

I call out....looking forward to it.

The more swag the better! Looks great!

Love the changes. Things should be heating up soon.

Now that is awesome!

Question - just a hypothetical - Its often said of my rounds that I have a tendency to beat myself, where does that stand in the trophy ball qualifications?

I love it, the weather's breakin so the challenges will be picking up for sure, I'd love to get in a match or two lol.

Just another way to make things interesting!

Fantastic addition to THP call outs. Look forward to hearing the details.

Awesome!!! Not only do I get to kick Alex's (alez367) --s, I get to rub my #THPCallout Winner balls in his face ;)

Awesome idea!!

This is a pretty cool idea. Have a momento of the beating you put on someone.

Hi! :bashful: Cut a guy some slack, my wife is going to pop any day now.:alien: I am trying to build up some credit on the home front so I can actually see a golf course this spring. 4 kiddos is going to be an adventure!

I will most assuredly inflict a beat down on Mr. Girard... even if he has a fancy exotic shaft in every club in the bag by then!

Fantastic addition to the Callouts! Can't wait to get a few matches in now that the weather is starting to turn.

That looks pretty awesome. Maybe eventually I can win one of these...

That looks pretty awesome. Maybe eventually I can win one of these...
I bet if you call me out, you will.

Gonna have to try and do a few of these this year.... Who to call out....

I keep saying that THP is only getting better and better...this would be awesome!

Hi! :bashful: Cut a guy some slack, my wife is going to pop any day now.:alien: I am trying to build up some credit on the home front so I can actually see a golf course this spring. 4 kiddos is going to be an adventure!

I will most assuredly inflict a beat down on Mr. Girard... even if he has a fancy exotic shaft in every club in the bag by then!
I would spend less time worrying about Girard and more time worrying about me. I don't care how many kids you say you've got (I've never seen any of them), this summer I'm going to make you hurt on the course. Make you feel a pain that not even the sounds of Tupac and DMX can make go away. Oh....I will be calling you out at some point....and it will be epic. :alien:

But in all likely hood, we'll just play our normal 15 holes of golf on random Sunday mornings :angel:

Awesome...looking to get a Call Out round figured out for middle April with a fellow local THP'er. One way or another.

Back