Thomas Pieters is a Hero

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Played his round in 2 hours. The social media responses acting as if he was sprinting are hysterical.

EGvlgTyX4AAMl_H

Very nice!

Played his round in 2 hours. The social media responses acting as if he was sprinting are hysterical.

EGvlgTyX4AAMl_H

Is this report from an iWatch?

Damn 2 hours walking for 18 holes is FAST

That’s Awesome

that's Kevin Na pace right there.

Proper golf right there

Impressive!

2 hours is very impressive and burning 1,333 calories isn't too shabby either.

Have to be in great shape to do that.

The way golf should be played if you ask me

Very impressive. I'm not sure I could do this given the slowpokes always on my course.

There didn't have to be any running and you wouldn't have to be in great shape to do it. You'd just need to be first out and play an excellent round of golf. I don't know what he shot, but I can imagine a pro having a great day, hitting 14 fairways and nearly 18 greens and being able to do that.

I've played 18 holes that quickly without running. Course was empty and I was by myself though.

There didn't have to be any running and you wouldn't have to be in great shape to do it. You'd just need to be first out and play an excellent round of golf. I don't know what he shot, but I can imagine a pro having a great day, hitting 14 fairways and nearly 18 greens and being able to do that.

I believe he shot even par for his sub 2 hour round.

Do you think so? Play 18 holes in 2 hours?
I'm in decent shape and no desire to play a round in 2 hours or less. Don't think I could do it.

So he did run, regular Mark Whalberg right there

Honestly, you wouldn't even need to be in "decent shape". Assuming a course is 7,040 yards long. That's 4 miles. If you assume any average person can walk 4 miles/hour, that leaves 1 hour for all your shots. Let's assume 30 putts and 42 "other" shots. If we allow 30 seconds for putts, that leaves 45 minutes for all the other shots... just over 1 minute each.

Again, if they're first out and have a solid round, I don't see how that can be that difficult.

Have to be in great shape to do that.
Not really, I can do that easily and no one call me in great shape or close cardio wise. I do walk a lot of rounds but it isn't hard

Back