Those who’ve moved to Florida - hate it/love it?

Anyone listen to the Sword and Scale podcasts?

If not, then don’t bother....some are rough.

Anyway, nearly every episode is about Florida. Makes me wonder...

Anyone listen to the Sword and Scale podcasts?

If not, then don’t bother....some are rough.

Anyway, nearly every episode is about Florida. Makes me wonder...

Are they about murder or fishing?

im going to move there later.
I have lived there for a year but it was in a rehab... JUST FOR MARIJUANA PEOPLE and i havent used it in about 8 years.
and dont do it!
:ROFLMAO:
But it has sinkholes, hurricanes, rain, crime rate.
many of problems or downfalls

Back when I was selling wine, one of my buyers parents had moved to the Minneapolis area from Ohio. One Christmas they all wanted to get together, and my buyers Sister who lived in Toledo offered to host. Her parents thought they could use a break from the Minnesota winter. They went to Toledo and froze their butts off! It's hard by Lake Erie and quite humid.

On the other hand, when I visited a friend in Colorado, he and another buddy of his took me ice fishing on Lake Tarryall, 11,000+ feet up in the Rockies. I swear I was wearing every piece of clothing I had when we walked out on the ice. After a while, I was mopping my brow! My buddy said that it was time to start peeling. In a short time we were sitting in our underwear getting tans in January in the Rocky Mountains.

I'm fully cognizant that the UV exposure had a lot to do with that, but so did the dryness of the air. If it was humid, there was no way.

Back when I was selling wine, one of my buyers parents had moved to the Minneapolis area from Ohio. One Christmas they all wanted to get together, and my buyers Sister who lived in Toledo offered to host. Her parents thought they could use a break from the Minnesota winter. They went to Toledo and froze their butts off! It's hard by Lake Erie and quite humid.

On the other hand, when I visited a friend in Colorado, he and another buddy of his took me ice fishing on Lake Tarryall, 11,000+ feet up in the Rockies. I swear I was wearing every piece of clothing I had when we walked out on the ice. After a while, I was mopping my brow! My buddy said that it was time to start peeling. In a short time we were sitting in our underwear getting tans in January in the Rocky Mountains.

I'm fully cognizant that the UV exposure had a lot to do with that, but so did the dryness of the air. If it was humid, there was no way.
there was a guy i met, in rehab like i mentioned, who actually died from the 'disease' but he lived in breckenridge, doing a lot of drugs and drinking, but driving people around kind of as a taxi driver around the slopes. and he had a lot of stories about 'plowing' chicks and stuff like that.

there was a guy i met, in rehab like i mentioned, who actually died from the 'disease' but he lived in breckenridge, doing a lot of drugs and drinking, but driving people around kind of as a taxi driver around the slopes. and he had a lot of stories about 'plowing' chicks and stuff like that.

????????????????????????????????????

Someone was talking about Colorado slopes...

Here’s the sunset from about 10 minutes ago and it did not disappoint!!
Gulf Coast I assume? Beautiful pictures!

I spent the first 35 years of my life in St. Pete - with a couple of years up in Tallahassee. I'll likely never move back to the Bay Area because I'm not a fan of cities, but I certainly understand the desire to get away from the long winters.

Didn't start playing golf until I moved away so I've only played a couple courses in Florida when I went back to visit family. The muni course I played down in there was not very nice compared to even the goat tracks up here. I have to assume there a lot of very nice courses, however.

Personally, I'd prefer the Tallahassee area where there is at least a slight change of seasons. If saltwater fishing is factor, the further south the better, IMO.

Back