Thoughts on orange whip?

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Pondering an orange whip, to help with tempo.

A friend of mine swore by his, sadly he sold his.

Might have to find one!

Don't own one CJ but tried out Bhilln's Sunday and I think it helps alot when I was warming up for the range.

best golf aid ever , totally made me feel the correct golf swing .Plus a good workout

I have the less expensive Skillz one and I love it. Don't know if it is quite as nice as the OW but the quality is pretty reasonable.

I've been pondering one.... I think that swinging it working on finishing the swing would be good for my weight transfer issues I'm having and improve my flexibility, which I struggle with.

I've been pondering one.... I think that swinging it working on finishing the swing would be good for my weight transfer issues I'm having and improve my flexibility, which I struggle with.
I just bought the SKLZ version after reading up on both. The reviews on the SKLZ one were very good and I found it on Amazon for half the price of the Orange Whip (about $55). It arrives tomorrow.

I have the SKLZ version. I tend to use it more as a warmup device, a handful of swings and I am loose.

Hoping to get into using it more this year.

After looking at this and hearing great reviews, I looked at the SKLZ version and ended up picking it up for Christmas. Haven't had a chance to use it much, but I'm excited about it as a warm up/workout device for the spring.

I have the SKILZ version and use it all the time before the range, course tee off and will use it in the middle of a range session

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thoughts on orange whip?

You guys got me really pondering the SKLZ version. Being I can't get outside to hit balls for another at least 2-3 months, even when it's cold this is something I can do in backyard without hitting balls.

I have been pondering to. Would be great to warm up with and get that right tempo. Thankfully I can hit in my basement, but I think this will defianlty help with anyones game.
You guys got me really pondering the SKLZ version. Being I can't get outside to hit balls for another at least 2-3 months, even when it's cold this is something I can do in backyard without hitting balls.

I have been pondering to. Would be great to warm up with and get that right tempo. Thankfully I can hit in my basement, but I think this will defianlty help with anyones game.

Yep just pulled the trigger on one from Amazon. $55 at the very least it will be a great warm up tool!

Dam Sklz making the money on THP tonight lol... Im guessing you bought the 48" one?
Yep just pulled the trigger on one from Amazon. $55 at the very least it will be a great warm up tool!

From the opinions of everyone so far I think this is something I may have to try.

From the opinions of everyone so far I think this is something I may have to try.

I was thinking the same thing... it also may be one of the few things that aren't exempted from the Golfsmith coupon I have :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dam Sklz making the money on THP tonight lol... Im guessing you bought the 48" one?

Sure did. Can't wait to use it and just keep swinging daily.

I did the homepage review on the Orange Whip and I still use it all the time. It's always in my bag. I love it! Get one CJ (and everyone else pondering it) you won't regret it!

I did the homepage review on the Orange Whip and I still use it all the time. It's always in my bag. I love it! Get one CJ (and everyone else pondering it) you won't regret it!

I will be getting one!
Going to see if where I take my lesson will price match Amazon this weekend, if not, I will pull the trigger on Amazon!

I'm a fan of these as well, and is the only training aid I continue to use that I've ever gotten. I find it a good way to warm up due to it's weight and use it a few min's before going out to play. It also helps me work on my transition into my down swing and getting my weight forward... something I struggle with.

If you get it before 2/9, bring it with. I'd love to check it out.

If I remember correctly, the orange whip
Is counter weighted to influence a more natural swing where the SKLZ is just weighted in the one end. Not sure if it makes a difference or not.

Back