Thoughts on This Hat?

I really like the offset logo and I don't mind the color of the hat.

I like gray, I'd wear that.

I love the look, but just based on snap back I am out.

Looks great though!

If other hats fit your tiny head this one will too :ROFLMAO:
I think you are underestimating the tininess! It will fit around my head, but may look comically tall with enough space to keep a spare ball on top of my head. This is the life I live 🤷‍♂️

I like the color, could maybe go a bit lighter, but overall I like it. At first glance I thought the logo was too big, but after looking a bit I think it's a good size, on par with any other hat logo.

I’m in since it’s a snap back! Looks great and love the neutral color scheme of it. Black hat would look really solid as well. Offset of the logo is fine with me too but I can see how it could turn some off

I would wear it! It would be fun to explain the “mystery” to other golfers and friends.

;)

Love the grey and white, I would definitely snag one of those.

I like the hat, grey is a really good color hat as it goes with just about anything.

I like the offset logo and snapback is good for people that don't like the one size fit or buckle hats.

My only critique would have been I would have turned the logo about 15 to 20 degrees to take up a bit more area on the left side versus just the straight up.

Those are fire.

It’s nice but not my style. I think a lot of guys would jump on it though.

Not sure I buy the offset logo personally but I can see the appeal given the geometry of the icon.

Big fan of the color scheme. I think adding green pops would be too much. I like the monochrome.

My only critique would have been I would have turned the logo about 15 to 20 degrees to take up a bit more area on the left side versus just the straight up.
I like this idea. Might get me into the offset logo realm

I was half expecting that to be a loaded question.....
Unlike Judge Smails, I bet you do NOT get a free bowl of soup with that hat.... :p

I dig that lid....

Last edited:
liking it...definitely a buy

I like it and I'd wear one. I'd suggest a THP on there somewhere but the lack of that wouldn't stop me from wanting one!

Would love to win one but would definitely buy one !

I would like to see the website address surrounding the adjustment hole or on the side.

LOVE IT and especially the Heather Color

Looks good, I admit though I'm not a snap back person, can't exactly say that is.

Other than that minor thing... Looks great.

I wonder how with the logo look on a white hat with the logo edges a different color (as they are).

I'm still thinking, always thinking ways to cool down from hot weather golf.

Added a picture of the back, since I think a few might have not realized this is a snap back.
I prefer velcro or slide adjuster over snap back but I would be interested in purchasing regardless. I really like the clean design and color.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to buy a hat unseen. Not because of the color or look, but because I have small head and a tall top hat tends to look weird on me. Unstructured hats tend to be the best fit for me.

It's hard for me to buy a hat unseen. Not because of the color or look, but because I have small head and a tall top hat tends to look weird on me. Unstructured hats tend to be the best fit for me.

I hear you on this one, fellow tiny-headed THPer..... it's tough to find hats that don't look cartoonish.

1618252199076.png

I dig it.

I like it. Neutral colours mean it could go with a variety of clothing!

I'd prefer if it were flex fit though rather than snap back.

Back