Thoughts on This Hat?

I like it. Neutral colours mean it could go with a variety of clothing!

I'd prefer if it were flex fit though rather than snap back.
Flex fit is cool, but man it is SO tough to stock for something like this.

Not a fan of offset logos to start and throw in the structure of the hat itself and its a no for me.

I like it & would wear it were I to win one. Might even be inclined to buy one. Except...
... this is a snap back.
That would be a non-starter for me :( Snap-backs never suit me well. They all end up on the "never wear these" stack in the closet.

For whatever reason, ball caps with one of these two types of adjustments are the only ones that work well for me:

Ball_Cap_Straps.JPG

But it is a good-looking ball cap, IMO.

I like the gray color. Wear my grey and blue THP hat often along with my Mizuno hat with chrome/silver logo (which is kinda cool).

I am not sure if i like the offset logo the other side looks too empty

If it is structured, it's good!

Love the color choice. Grey is my favorite golf color. Love the emblem although I agree it makes the other side pretty empty looking. Would love THP on the back. Either way I would buy and wear proudly.

I think it is a little on the plain side...I do like the color but would hope there would be a blue and black or charcoal option. How about THP on the side in some kind of bold colored letters?

BIG fan of the color. My personal critique, I would want the logo smaller if it were to be offset like this, or stay the same size and be centered. Either way, I would totally rock this hat!!

If offset logo, a tad smaller. It would be cool THPGolf was on the back. Similar to my Bridgestone hat but maybe a tad smallerimage.jpg

Flex fit is cool, but man it is SO tough to stock for something like this.
Completely agree with you there. Maybe a pre-order?

That's sharp! I think centering the logo would look great too.

I like it, its catchy but simple and it can go with alot of my looks

That's sharp! I think centering the logo would look great too.
Haven’t we seen that a bunch already though? No point in doing the same thing over and over

I like the hat, not for me but I like it overall. Unlike some I actually like the offset logo. It's probably just the pictures but that bill looks long to my eyes.

I'm like a few others as well, while I wear a ball cap I never wear a snap back hat (preference) and I'm likely going to be getting into bucket hats for coverage and protection on the course.

Love the color and while I'm not normally an offset logo kind of guy, I could deal with it. 10/10 would buy.

I like it. Only thing I would change is maybe adding some THP green, but right now it’s neutral and will go with any outfit pretty much.

I like the look, hat color and offset logo are good, and knowing a bit about the embroidery business I know adding the green to the logo is a bit of an additional cost, but I think it might be worth it. The only real negative for me is I don't really care for snap-back type hats, I'd still buy one though.

Nice. I'd buy one.

I like the look, fan of the offset logo.

Back