Thoughts on This Hat?

Haven’t we seen that a bunch already though? No point in doing the same thing over and over

That's fair. I like the hat as it stands but thought that might look good as well.

That's a yes for me

I like it!

Looks good love that color

The color is fantastic. I like that it has just the ! logo without anything else, which I think is why the offset works well with it. While the offset looks nice I can't decide if I would like it better centered or not. Either way, the color is cool enough I'd get one.

I like it, but I never wear caps after having skin cancer on my ear lobes, need them covered, so ?bucket hat or ear flaps?

I love the color and offset. But, I'd love it even more if it could be a soft top....it's a girl thing 😁

Would totally buy! Would be awesome if the exclamation mark had different color options!

Like the design and colors, not a big fan of snapback hats though.

Very few snapbacks work for my huge dome but this is the kind of simple design i've been hoping we'd see sometime. (y)

Color works for me, not sure about the offset of the logo.

Yup I'd rock it

I like that look a lot. I would maybe make the logo a little smaller and maybe angle it just a bit more. Otherwise I think it's great.

Flexfit 110 is a good hat.
what would you change about it?
a rope :ROFLMAO:

the balance is a little off to my eye. maybe TheHackersParadise text on the bottom of the opposite crown panel

Love the colors & look but not fan of snap backs. Would I wear one, yes. Would I buy one, maybe.

Would buy! Great looking hat

Like the colour a lot, I am currently into small, subtle logos so find the logo little bit too big but that is just me. I am finding I am more curious when a logo is small to try and figure it out. For example the TM Cuater logo on the shoe is spot on in my opinion.

Color is great, but I don’t like the logo placement.

I also am not a SnapBack guy, I need some sort of clasp mechanism or a fitted version, but most ideally a high-crown version :)

That being said, it looks great and I’m sure would sellout in no time here

I really like that, would wear it no bother at all. Neutral colours, so would fit with pretty much my whole set-up.

what would you change about it?
Pop some green in it similar to this :thp:

Love @oUGolfs logo on back or perhaps the side THP Golf in green/white. Perhaps even simple such as FJ on Titleist hats on side... THP.

Back