Thoughts on This Hat?

Looks good,but just wondering the thickness of the material.It looks like it would be hot to wear in the the humid summer days in the South.

Would add one to my collection

Looks good,but just wondering the thickness of the material.It looks like it would be hot to wear in the the humid summer days in the South.
They’re not, same brand of hat that Travis Mathew and many others use (y)

Can I get a hat? I'm going to need 3. 1 for golfing, 1 for wear when not golfing, and 1 for sitting on the shelf looking nice.

I've never liked offset logos, but the more I look at this, the more I really like it. Maybe it's the muted color, which I love.

Looks good. Would definitely buy one

I like that look a lot. I would maybe make the logo a little smaller and maybe angle it just a bit more. Otherwise I think it's great.
I am not calling you out just curious....I'm confused by the comments that say angle it a little bit more. It's the THP logo, why would you want it angled? It looks like the logo always does 🤷‍♂️

I really like the color scheme, but personally would prefer the logo centered.

I am not calling you out just curious....I'm confused by the comments that say angle it a little bit more. It's the THP logo, why would you want it angled? It looks like the logo always does 🤷‍♂️
Really no reason other than personal preference.

Me personally, not a huge fan of offset logo. Move it to the middle and I’m liking it 8/10. Only reason for leaving off the 2 extra points is due to color scheme. I like grey, but I would prefer an accent color somewhere in there.

Like the hat, but I think the logo would look better centered and the hat as a trucker style. Still a descent looking hat though.

I wear hats all the time. Love my THP beanie. Not a big fan of snapbacks but like the look of the hat: color, design.

Problem is if you ask 10 golfers their opinion you'll get 12 answers.

I’d certainly wear this!

Would definitely be in on this one. I like it. (y)

I have a self-made rule to not buy offset logo hats. so out for that reason.

but I would buy the same hat (flexfit 110 is awesome) with the logo in the middle. If i was picky, more green in the logo wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm not a big offset logo fan as well.
If it was centered on that hat, sign me up!!

Love the hat and logo (placement). Would need to feel material b4 buying myself.

the flexfit 110s that I have are pretty much no different heat-wise than most other hats

Really like the look but it looks warm. Is the material breathable?

The neutral color is great. Normally, I'm not a fan of asymmetrical. However, with the muted logo this works for me.

Bottom line. I'll be happy to add this to my collection.

Back