THP 2011 Outing Launch Monitor Sign Up

NO worries fellas, really.

We continue to learn something new from every outing and after last years we learned a couple of things:

1. we need a power supply to the launch monitor
2. we need to give everyone ample time on in
3. we need to keep it away from the masses so some good info can be provided in the limited amount of time.

Personally, I love that demo day is an all day event. Nothing should go unhit this year and I expect to see lots of notes being taken :alien:

Demo days keep getting better every time.

I'll take 9am TC if that's good by you.

Last edited:
Get the hell out of here you two!

I might have to slip in there between begin & end times just to swing a couple sticks.

Wow how did I miss this one? I will take the 12:15 slot if it is still available! Thanks

If theres anything left you can throw me in that time slot.

If we are running short on spots, I'll volunteer to let mine go. I am pretty happy with the driver, and I think it fits me well. Just kind of wanted to know if there were any shafts that would be "even better"...

If I don't have to let it go, then even better, but keep it in mind.

Thanks TC for organizing!

Geeze , this is the first time I even seen this thread , I guess I will take the last 2:30 time slot .

Ok, so we are now full and I know that there are a couple of folks who haven't signed up. The couple that come to mind are biggsy, Ole Gray, and Kellybo.

If those guys want a spot on the launch monitor, then I will bump folks who are not forum members from the sign up sheet. It's the only fair way that I know how to do it.

Ok, so we are now full and I know that there are a couple of folks who haven't signed up. The couple that come to mind are biggsy, Ole Gray, and Kellybo.

If those guys want a spot on the launch monitor, then I will bump folks who are not forum members from the sign up sheet. It's the only fair way that I know how to do it.

Feel free to bump me broski if someone asks. I just wanted to get some numbers between the cbs and the vrs

From the iPhone.

Feel free to bump me broski if someone asks. I just wanted to get some numbers between the cbs and the vrs

From the iPhone.

Thanks hundy, but like I said, I'll bump the "friends" first and foremost, I think that's the fairest thing to do.

TC, will be able to try a few drivers along with shafts?

My main club purchase this year is new driver. Been fit for something but want to try a few things didn't have access to or wasn't out when I got fit that will be at the outing

TC, will be able to try a few drivers along with shafts?

My main club purchase this year is new driver. Been fit for something but want to try a few things didn't have access to or wasn't out when I got fit that will be at the outing

If you want to try drivers, then absolutely we will! Your launch monitor session is just that.....yours!

Thanks TC but I didn't want to bump someone since I just went through a driver fitting. My focus will be on the irons and wedges at the outing.

Thanks TC but I didn't want to bump someone since I just went through a driver fitting. My focus will be on the irons and wedges at the outing.

Thanks Kelly, you sure are a good woman! I hope that Ole Gray knows what he's got. After my victory speech at the Morgan Cup I'm expecting tons of fan mail and a cult following from the cougars.

Thanks Kelly, you sure are a good woman! I hope that Ole Gray knows what he's got. After my victory speech at the Morgan Cup I'm expecting tons of fan mail and a cult following from the cougars.

From what I heard about last years outing, your brother already has this cougar following!

TC I will drop out if anyone wants my spot in leiu of my buddy. I think he really wants to go on to LM and I can kind of judge everything by how my ballflight looks on the range.

I don't want to push anybody out of their slot so if a few minutes pop up, ok, if not so be it.

TC I will drop out if anyone wants my spot in leiu of my buddy. I think he really wants to go on to LM and I can kind of judge everything by how my ballflight looks on the range.

I think you'll be ok CL.

I don't want to push anybody out of their slot so if a few minutes pop up, ok, if not so be it.

Sounds good Gray. We'll sneak you on there at the end of the day if you really want to jump on.

I think you'll be ok CL.

Sounds good Gray. We'll sneak you on there at the end of the day if you really want to jump on.

That sounds like a plan. Thanks buddy :thumb:

Can someone point me to the details for the next outing? I can't find the thread.

Thanks!

Back