THP 2020 Fantasy Football Prize pack arrival

robo729

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
NE Weather
Woohoo got my Fantasy Football prize today. A UST Attas Shaft and a rangefinder. Thanks @JB and @GolferGal awesome prizes. Looking forward to putting the premium shaft on my Cobra SZ. The rangefinder is new to me, I currently use a Garmin watch but I will definitely be using this. I like to be able to see where the pin in on the green and the watch doesn’t show me that, especially on the public courses I regularly play there is no pin map.

Attachments

• 6B33A919-CB98-40A7-BAAD-38853516C443.jpeg
    6B33A919-CB98-40A7-BAAD-38853516C443.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 79
Super cool prizes. Congrats!

Awesome prize there for winning FF! Congrats!!!

Very cool

Very cool prize! Congrats!

Awesome prize! I've heard great things about the ATTAS, you will enjoy it

Congrats on the win and the sweet prizes @robo729 . Well done!

Congrats on the win and on the very cool prizes!!

NICE MAN!!

Woohoo got my Fantasy Football prize today. A UST Attas Shaft and a rangefinder. Thanks @JB and @GolferGal awesome prizes. Looking forward to putting the premium shaft on my Cobra SZ. The rangefinder is new to me, I currently use a Garmin watch but I will definitely be using this. I like to be able to see where the pin in on the green and the watch doesn’t show me that, especially on the public courses I regularly play there is no pin map.
Oh that is sweet!

Congrats! I’m excited to see what everyone got! Mine said delivery is expected today but it also says it will arrive late 🤷‍♂️

Congrats!!

Once this white stuff melts it’ll be a driver head to head Showdown! Thanks THP!
3170CDA7-0CDC-449C-815A-0DE99C4E8DC6.jpegED8E44E8-39B0-4921-B7AE-C395CE9AD56B.jpeg

That is an amazing prize package, congrats!

Nice win! Congrats!!!

Congrats man!

Congrats on the win!

Love them prizes!

The prizes are amazing!

Congrats! I’m excited to see what everyone got! Mine said delivery is expected today but it also says it will arrive late 🤷‍♂️
Same here, except mine says delivery for yesterday, but arriving late. :eek::ROFLMAO:

USPS making THP'ers feel like

Same here, except mine says delivery for yesterday, but arriving late. :eek::ROFLMAO:
I am still waiting for a holiday cheer prize that was supposed to be delivered mid December and is “arriving late” so I am praying that doesn’t happen for this one too 😅

Congrats @robo729. Awesome prize. That shaft looks awesome. What rangefinder is that? Trying to decide which one I want to buy before season starts.

It prob works just as good as the $300 ones tho. I'm not gonna spend an outrageous amount on one. Nice to have.

Back