THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010 Shipping Now

I believe that the 2011 chips are going to be something special. I can't wait for you guys to see the design!

How bout a little sneak peak? lol

I believe that the 2011 chips are going to be something special. I can't wait for you guys to see the design!

I have no doubt about that SethO, you did a great job on the 2010 version. Got mine yesterday, I love them.

I got home, got out of the car to check the mailbox and my car started sliding backwards on the ice. hahaha

and the chips were not there yet, but they will be soon

That is so weird the you two (One-T and TC) didn't get yours yet. I wonder what's going on with the post office??

i have faith GG! they'll be here!

You know we are all anxiously awaiting to see them too, keep up the good work Seth.

I'm guessing one of the T's has taken the other ones chips and pretending they haven't gotten theirs and will not return them until after the raffle draw lol

No show on mine yet today, but still a chance. I ordered a few extra for another person and 5 for me, so if TC and One-T's don't show I can send you guy's a couple. All I need is one and White Rhino was nice enough to have already sent that to me.

SethO, the design is superb. I got mine a couple of days ago and put some in the bag already.

That is so weird the you two (One-T and TC) didn't get yours yet. I wonder what's going on with the post office??

we got hammered here with snow, I know thats what is holding it up. Dont you worry!

we got hammered here with snow, I know thats what is holding it up. Dont you worry!

What happend? NC letter carriers did not get the memo?

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

I guess not!

I'll wait for the 2011 edition to come out and get myself one to go along with my Taylor Made Penta TP chip.

I'll wait for the 2011 edition to come out and get myself one to go along with my Taylor Made Penta TP chip.

I only bought one, but I am sure some of the folks on here who bought extra would consider letting you get one from them.

What happend? NC letter carriers did not get the memo?

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
Gatlinburg didnt get the memo either. No poker chips have reached clam yet. I am not surprised though. All of my orders at the Monkey Disco have been delayed too

I just swung by the box and sure enough they made it. Thanks THP and great job Setho!

I called it too early. Mine arrived late today and I have to say SethO did a wonderful job on the Design. Thanks THP!

Got all 5 of mine last night !!!

Got mine today! Amazing cause figured after our blizzard it wouldn't be until Saturday.

Still waiting on mine too. But with the good news, I put some more time on the new ones today and they are looking better than I hoped.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

Still waiting on mine too. But with the good news, I put some more time on the new ones today and they are looking better than I hoped.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

we must have the same postal delivery guy.

can't wait to see what you come up with buddy.

They made it to NJ today...

Back