THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010 Shipping Now

Got mine yesterday here in Ottawa 9quick), thanks THP!

Even though I am new, I will probably get one cause this site has helped me so much already.

Might have to wait for the 2011 version matthew, these are long gone.

Got mine last night. Must admit they look better in person than in pictures. Well done SethO! Already looking forward to 2011's.

Chips and hat showed up 10 mintues ago.

Thank you THP!

Even though I am new, I will probably get one cause this site has helped me so much already.

You will have to wait on the 2011 chips, but don't worry because I am loving the way they look!

I got mine 2 days ago, but just opened them today. Thanks everyone!!!

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Mine just arrived here in the frozen tundra we call Nova Scotia. They look great and went into the golf bag.

Mine just arrived here in the frozen tundra we call Nova Scotia. They look great and went into the golf bag.

Sweet so that sounds like everyone except 9-ironman I think.

Sweet so that sounds like everyone except 9-ironman I think.

Hopefully they'll be waiting for me when I get home. Hopefully. I hate being last to the party! I'm missing out!

If they get lost let me know I'll ship ya one Canada post style. Booyah

Thanks. Hopefully I won't have to take you up on that! I'm sure they'll be here soon.

Just wanted to say that my order arrived last night. Everything looks so awesome! THP, you do fine work!

Just wanted to say that my order arrived last night. Everything looks so awesome! THP, you do fine work!

Wow that took a long time but I know it was worth the wait.

got my hat last week, and then the chip the next day. They both look great, and I think the THP hat is for sure the best looking hat I own right now.

Bravo on the chip btw Setho, good lookin stuff. I love graphic design, too bad I have no true art talent to go with it >.< lol.

Back