THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010 Shipping Now

Got these in today and agree with the comment of they even look better in person they do in the pictures. Now if we could get rid of the snow and ice in Atlanta I could use these bad boys on the course. Great job THP on these ball markers/poker chips.

FLTC THP poker chip watch! Will today be the day? Please keep us informed fltc.

FLTC THP poker chip watch! Will today be the day? Please keep us informed fltc.

Poker chip watch is in full effect starting now!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

If you guys haven't gotten yours yet I can't even imagine how long its going to take to get to Canada.

whats the word TC any update?

whats the word TC any update?

Haha, forgot to update poker chip watch. They showed up yestarday! I was happy and relieved. They look really sharp. I think that setho and everyone involved did a great job.

I'm glad they showed up.

You can all be jealous.

I have 2 THP poker chips autographed by the man himself. I wonder what a SethO signed limited edition chip is worth now-a-days...

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Haha, forgot to update poker chip watch. They showed up yestarday! I was happy and relieved. They look really sharp. I think that setho and everyone involved did a great job.

I'm glad they showed up.

I can't believe you didn't tell me they arrived! I have been freaking out over here! I am SOOOOOO glad you got them. I was so worried they were lost in the mail. Now I can start worrying about the Canadians. Those should all be arriving this week (Fingers crossed).

You can all be jealous.

I have 2 THP poker chips autographed by the man himself. I wonder what a SethO signed limited edition chip is worth now-a-days...

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

Wow, I am jealous. I don't even have an autographed one. I may need to change that next week.

Sorry GG, I didn't get home til late last night and they were sitting on the table.

Mine came while I was gone. They look great and are now happily at home on my THP shelf. Nice job on these, Seth.

I can't believe you didn't tell me they arrived! I have been freaking out over here! I am SOOOOOO glad you got them. I was so worried they were lost in the mail. Now I can start worrying about the Canadians. Those should all be arriving this week (Fingers crossed).

Wow, I am jealous. I don't even have an autographed one. I may need to change that next week.

I want you and JB to sign one of mine!

I'm serious. I use tapatalk, blade irons, and my clubs are worth more than my car... Well, I do use tapatalk.

I'm glad they showed up.

:banana::bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana:

Sorry GG, I didn't get home til late last night and they were sitting on the table.

glad to hear it TC! Thanks for keeping the suspense alive on the forum yesterday

Got mine today and they look even better in person. Thanks again to THP for the second round and SethO on an amazing design.

Awesome CB! I am glad they made it to Canada, hey.

Good news cb, I guess everyone has theirs now.

Sorry I did not reply earlier.....I received my chip the day after GG said they shipped...
(nice to live semi close to THP-HQ)

Mine are still MIA. Seeing as CB got his, I'm thinking/hoping they'll be here tomorrow!

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Even though I am new, I will probably get one cause this site has helped me so much already.

Back