THP birdie/eagle tree

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
I was attending a LGA meeting yesterday and the ladies are making a birdie tree. Thought it would be fun to start our own where you come in and report your birdies and/or eagles for your round.

Also tell how many you've ever had in a row. I've had one "hat trick" (3 birdies in a row) and 5 in that round. Definitely not typical!

Last edited:
I've never had back to back birdies. I've been close, but never gotten 2 in a row.

10/16/11 in a round with THPERS.

I birdied 1, 2 and #4, sat -3 through 4.

Then went Double, Double, Bogey, Triple, Triple and shot 44

so is life

I think the most birds Ive had in a round is 3 a few times and Ive had a few eagles, but havent had one in quite awhile

I've never had back to back birdies. I've been close, but never gotten 2 in a row.

Me neither, maybe this will be the year

The season before I joined THP I went birdie-birdie-eagle to end the round at our Men's Invitational and it ended up winning it for us.

Great idea for a thread. I have not made back-to-back birdies in a long time. Sadly, I played 27 on Friday and did not make a single birdie. I'm looking forward to reading some birdie/eagle stories.

That sounds exactly like what I did when I had 5! The rest of the holes weren't too good. I think my score got in my head because 4 birdies were on the front so I shot 44 on the back.

Great idea Kelly! Best I've been able to achieve is four. I've lipped out a fifth once and once only. Never been that close.

In other news, I haven't had a birdie in I think four rounds of golf. I'm a bit frustrated by it.

I like it Kelly!

I made my first of the year on Saturday. Drove to 65 yards and pitched on for a pretty easy 10 footer.

Never made two in a row that I can remember. I did two in three holes once a couple years back, but that's about it.

2 birdies in a row is the most I've had. Did it this year.

I can't remember if I have ever had three. I doubt it... I did have two in a row a few times last year.

I've never gotten an eagle. Came so close many times. This year is the year.

Well I have only had one birdie so far, hopefully I can get a couple this year! Just need to get my approach shots and chips closer to the hole

Went Bridie-Birdie on a Par 3-Par 5 at the Texas Invitational. Stuck my par 3 for 2 1/2 feet and made a 10-12 footer on the Par 5. It was a bright spot in a very up and down day.

the most birdies i've ever had was 6 in one round. birdied back to back to start and ended with back to back on 17 and 18.

the most I've ever had in a row is 3 and that was last year I birdied 16,17, and 18 to finish my round. In a round the most I've had is 5. Last year was the first year I started having multiple birdie rounds on a more regular basis.

3. Birdie, birdie, chip in birdie. Parred the next, then birdied the one after. -4 in 5 holes was pretty freakin cool. Going cold after that, not so much

Best I've done is Eagle, Birdie over at a TPC course, not too shabby :)

I've had a few Birdie, Birdie but have never been able to string anything past 2 consecutive.

Ugh, I still have yet to get more than one birdie in a single round. I've had a couple this year already, though, which is nice. I'd rather them be separated by a matter of rounds than a matter of years and they seem to be coming a little more regularly for me. Now, triple-free rounds are where it's at. We need a tree for that! Haha!

I've had three in row a few times. I've had many eagles, but never any back to back.

I think I may have had two in a row once, but I'm not really sure. I know the most birdies I've ever had in a round is 3.

I'm not making birdies lately. The most consecutive for me was six in February of 2012. Before that I had four a few times. The most in a round is seven, the same day I had the six consecutive. I have never had more than one eagle in a round. Longest shot for eagle, 155 yards, shortest two feet on the same hole.

I've had 2 in a row, not sure on the round, probably 2, maybe 3.

The 2 in a row, I made a putt on a par 3, then the next hole I chipped in for birdie.

I went birdie birdie once this winter and went birdie par birdie last Sunday.

I went birdie birdie at my home course I believe once. Back to back reachable par 5s sure do help

I went birdie birdie at my home course I believe once. Back to back reachable par 5s sure do help

says the guy who pipes it 280+

Back