HOW TO THP Calendar of Events

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I am not sure if people are aware but there is a button in the top green menu bar that says Calendar. If you click that it will take you HERE. This is the THP calendar of events and here you can find dates and forum links for important THP happenings like Experiences, Live Streams, etc.

Here is the link again --> https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?calendar/

Wow, that is convenient. Thanks for sharing. 🙏

I just jokingly made a comment about needing a THP calendar for all these amazing events. But it seems like you are one step ahead 👊

• Admin
I just jokingly made a comment about needing a THP calendar for all these amazing events. But it seems like you are one step ahead 👊

It's actually always been there, I just don't think people realized it. I was adding Danny's chat and it made me think I should make sure people know the calendar was there.

It's actually always been there, I just don't think people realized it. I was adding Danny's chat and it made me think I should make sure people know the calendar was there.
I did miss that. Thanks for reminding us all!

That is a really cool and convenient feature for keeping up with things. Thanks for sharing!

Love that the Streams and Chats are listed! So handy!

I've never really used that tab very much in the last few months. Nice to be reminded it's still there and functional.

thanks for pointing that out !!

Great info Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks @GolferGal !! I think its great as the forum is poppin' with all sorts of live streams...

Count me as someone who had no idea. Thanks a bunch for pointing it out!

Thanks for reminding us. It will help to keep my reminder list accurate.

ETA: On mobile, click on the "hamburger" tab on the top left (next to the THP exclamation point) and scroll down.

Now how to link this directly into my outlook calendar...? 😆

I opened it up a couple of times when I first joined & forgot it was there. Thanks for the reminder.

Perfect, beats a sticky note on my part..

New live stream for next week has been added to the calendar.

Another very nice feature I need to start using.

Awesome feature. Going to be using that a ton over these next few weeks working from home.

The calendar and the forum countdown clock are two great features. (y)

I never knew, it was behind my name haha. Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder!

Back