#THP Call Out: Miller Time vs cpljohnst

Barry Barry Barry!!!

Great playing guys!

I take the 14th and the match. I'm playing my best round of the year by far. Let's see if I can keep it going on the way in to the house.

I take the 14th and the match. I'm playing my best round of the year by far. Let's see if I can keep it going on the way in to the house.

Congrats, Barry. I had a feeling you were due!

Barry dropped the hammer today. So this is what that feels like?

Congrats on the win Barry

Congrats on the win Barry. Fun follow.

Josh and I are tied in strokes after 17 holes. Both sitting on 74 going into the par 4, 18th. Now trying to see who can get in the house l lower

Both Barry and Josh were fun to watch. Both playing excellent golf

War Eagle from my iPhone

Congrats cpljohnst!

The winner and his prize! Barry played like the guy that carried me around Trophy Club in my first THP event a couple of years ago. What a great course this is.

b3b383d5a2b8bfdf8eb44c21b922d47d.jpg

Congrats Barry on the win and a great round in general! Fun to follow... good job guys!

Congrats Barry. It was if playing with them today. Both Barry and Josh played pretty well. I think Barry's handicap is going to dropping again soon.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Two great rounds. Congrats Barry.

Just catching up on this. Nice win Barry, good match fellas!

Nice win. Don't forget to send GolferGal a pm with full name and shipping address and she will get trophy balls right out to you.

Congratulations Barry! Glad you all got done before the weather started coming in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#THP Call Out: Miller Time vs cpljohnst

WTG Barry. Glad you guys got to play and really hope to tee it up with you guys sometime soon. I'd be lying if I didn't say a small part of me smiled seeing Josh go down to the pop machine. :)

Congrats on the W Barry!

Way to go Barry and Josh it's OK to lose to a guy that shoots lights out, it had to be fun to watch.

And I miss that course !

Just catching up finally. Cool follow as usual Barry and well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win Barry and nice round to both of you! I knew it was treacherous to pick against cpljohnst haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just caught up on this one. Great rounds guys and congrats on the win Barry

Congrats Barry!

Back