THP Call Out: OhioGolfer v Nerdy_81

Nerdy

Revenge of the Nerds!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
OH weather
What's better than a Tuesday morning at Firestone? A THP Call Out on a Tuesday morning at Firestone!

OhioGolfer will be putting his undefeated streak on the line in 2 weeks as we are set to partake in our 3rd Call Out. Match 1 was fairly tight with some good back and forth before OG got hot and ended up winning 3&2. Match 2 saw OG put on a clinic en route to a pretty easy 4&2 win, but it should have been over much sooner. Match 3 will feature a new course which neither of us have played as we head to Akron, OH to take on the West Course at Firestone. We will have some good company as we well as we will be joined by fellow THPers @PKorf and @Robozeo.

Tee Time/Details
Firestone Country Club - West Course
Tuesday, September 15th @ 8:25am
Match Play
Blue/White Combo Tees
*Current signatures are up to date with WITB info

Tale of the tape
OhioGolfer will be coming into the Call Out at a 7.3
Nerdy_81 comes in at a 14.2 and will be getting 7 pops

0d8a426a84cf745ba7291714_l.jpg

373f4d3cbff1cdab87c395c0_l.jpg

Where you come in:
Pick the winner and receive a mini grab bag of goodies. Assuming not everyone picks the same person, we'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

So friends... does OG remain perfect, or can I finally break through and get a victory?

With those numbers, your course handicap would be 17 and his would be 9 so you should get 8 stokes.

Are you wearing live go pros? Have fun guys!

OG remains perfect I'm afraid.

Yeah, course handicaps are 8 and 15 on the combo tees. I didn't see that part earlier.

I'm takin' Nerdy with the strokes.

How is OG's wedge approach game?

I’m picking you to get your first win Nerdy!

This is the course at Firestone that I have played the best. That back 9 is so wide open and fun.
I've got to go with OG.

Going with @OhioGolfer

I know his game’s been off lately but I think he’ll right the ship

What's better than a Tuesday morning at Firestone? A THP Call Out on a Tuesday morning at Firestone!

OhioGolfer will be putting his undefeated streak on the line in 2 weeks as we are set to partake in our 3rd Call Out. Match 1 was fairly tight with some good back and forth before OG got hot and ended up winning 3&2. Match 2 saw OG put on a clinic en route to a pretty easy 4&2 win, but it should have been over much sooner. Match 3 will feature a new course which neither of us have played as we head to Akron, OH to take on the West Course at Firestone. We will have some good company as we well as we will be joined by fellow THPers @PKorf and @Robozeo.

Tee Time/Details
Firestone Country Club - West Course
Tuesday, September 15th @ 8:25am
Match Play
Blue/White Combo Tees
*Current signatures are up to date with WITB info

Tale of the tape
OhioGolfer will be coming into the Call Out at a 7.3
Nerdy_81 comes in at a 14.2 and will be getting 7 pops

View attachment 8961265

View attachment 8961266

Where you come in:
Pick the winner and receive a mini grab bag of goodies. Assuming not everyone picks the same person, we'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

So friends... does OG remain perfect, or can I finally break through and get a victory?
Ohigolfer has this one. The west course is not easy.
The better player will win on this course.

@Nerdy_81 breaks thru and gets a victory. I like underdogs.

Last edited:
Nerdy FTW!!!

Whoa whoa whoa. Paul is playing with us? I am out!!!!

I have to go with nerdy. I think he will get the first win in his call outs of Ohiogolfer. As long he doesn’t play like he did Saturday!

That’s a tough call but I’m going to back Nerdy! Have fun out there and post photos!

Nerdy for the win!

Going for Nerdy and the pops!🤓

Both of you are awesome but I gotta go with OG on this one.

Let's go Nerdy you go this!

I'll give Nerdy some love. Going to pop himself to victory.

I will take OhioGolfer in a close match

Let's go nerdy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back