THP Call Out: OhioGolfer v Nerdy_81

What's better than a Tuesday morning at Firestone? A THP Call Out on a Tuesday morning at Firestone!

OhioGolfer will be putting his undefeated streak on the line in 2 weeks as we are set to partake in our 3rd Call Out. Match 1 was fairly tight with some good back and forth before OG got hot and ended up winning 3&2. Match 2 saw OG put on a clinic en route to a pretty easy 4&2 win, but it should have been over much sooner. Match 3 will feature a new course which neither of us have played as we head to Akron, OH to take on the West Course at Firestone. We will have some good company as we well as we will be joined by fellow THPers @PKorf and @Robozeo.

Tee Time/Details
Firestone Country Club - West Course
Tuesday, September 15th @ 8:25am
Match Play
Blue/White Combo Tees
*Current signatures are up to date with WITB info

Tale of the tape
OhioGolfer will be coming into the Call Out at a 7.3
Nerdy_81 comes in at a 14.2 and will be getting 7 pops

View attachment 8961265

View attachment 8961266

Where you come in:
Pick the winner and receive a mini grab bag of goodies. Assuming not everyone picks the same person, we'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

So friends... does OG remain perfect, or can I finally break through and get a victory?

OG wins, but it goes until the final hole!

Another day closer. Really looking forward to playing the West Course. Love the North Course and have a ton of great THP event memories from it, but excited to see a new part of Firestone next week.

You’re close Nerdy, bring it home next week

Nerdy drops a birdie bomb to win the match.

Enjoy the round. Firestone is a beautiful golf course.

Not been fortunate enough to play with either of these warriors yet so I had to go the coin flip route too. It was a data driven scientificky flip in homage to your screen name Nerdy, but OG came out the winner. Sorry. All square into 18 and OG wins it 1 up.

Hoping to get out tomorrow and get a little practice round in.

And then tripled the 2nd. Gotta love that mid-cap life

Remember the good and forget the bad! Nice shot @Nerdy_81

Went 44/40 today. 2 birdies. May have peeked too early boys 🤣

Haven't touched a club in over a week, hopefully I have a good range session in the morning before our round tomorrow. Either way, going to be a great time.

Haven't touched a club in over a week, hopefully I have a good range session in the morning before our round tomorrow. Either way, going to be a great time.

So that means you will shoot in the 70s. Gotcha

Back