THP Call Out: OhioGolfer v Nerdy_81

Learned 2 things today. The West course from the blues is a beast. And next year I’m calling out someone else 🤣😜

Of course the shot of the day comes when it’s over. Stuck it to here for an eagle putt on 17
image.jpg

Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Course looked amazing.

Nice job guys! Great updating and beautiful course.

I concur the course looks amazing. Thanks for letting us follow along during your match!

Just got back home. Had a ton of fun today even though I lost. Again. First time we have played the West and it’s VERY different from the North course we’re used to. I came out ice cold and OG was able to take advantage with his steady golf. Once he was up that big I knew it was pretty much over. He just doesn’t make enough mistakes to climb back from a hole that big. I played much better once the course dried up a bit and was able to hang on for dear life for a lot longer than I thought after the start. From 5 on we were pretty even. I managed 2 birdies on the day so I can’t complain too much. Was a great day for golf in Northeast Ohio. Thanks to everyone here for following along and thanks to @Robozeo and @PKorf for joining in the fun. We got some goodies from the pro-shop and will draw for a winner this week.

Great match guys and a very well played!! Thanks for bringing us along!!

It was great getting out and playing Firestone again. It was a good match but Nerdy gave it away in the first 5 holes and just couldn't make it up. @PKorf great seeing you again buddy! We will have to do this again in October!

luVSqAi.jpg

oVqiUkS.jpg

fXlaLJ6.jpg

UUHUma2.jpg

mnGaM4w.jpg

rJMXXf2.jpg

uWQ7LCc.jpg

JlRflJi.jpg

W6nsQc9.jpg

Course looked to be in great condition, good match and updates.

Glad you gents had a good time-- Congrats Justin on the W!

Winner is...........

@time4tim

Shoot me a message with your shipping info and I’ll get a package sent your way. Congrats!

Congrats on the drawing!

had one hell of a time yesterday @Nerdy_81 @OhioGolfer & @Robozeo !!! Was thrilled to meetup, play some golf and take in the beauty of the west course. Looking forward to doing it all over again sometime soon!

6DD8ECA0-080D-4894-99E4-0D017CF70F46.jpeg
Guys, thank you very much for the awesome towel and divot tool/ball marker. It’s very much appreciated. Ohio is one of the 16 states left that I haven’t played in and I hope to do so soon. Firestone would be awesome place to add to my list. When I am out that way, I will hit you two up about playing. Thanks again.

Back