THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

I should update mine for you Icey, I'm 44140 now

Can't believe I"ve never seen this before.

This may be a silly question, but are those numbers zip codes? If so, then I don't have one sadly - but am in Aberdeen, Scotland. Surprised no members north of Edinburgh, can't be right surely? ;)

This may be a silly question, but are those numbers zip codes? If so, then I don't have one sadly - but am in Aberdeen, Scotland. Surprised no members north of Edinburgh, can't be right surely? ;)
I added my UK postcode and I'm on there (RM14 2EW)(y)

I know for a fact that at least one THP lurker/browser is north of you (my brother, who lives on Whalsay in the Shetlands)

I know for a fact that at least one THP lurker/browser is north of you (my brother, who lives on Whalsay in the Shetlands)

There are a couple of lads in Edinburgh, and I think will_I_dream is from the Dundee area

Whalsay in Shetlands? That has got to be a truly spectacular course I would think, some real views over the sea, bet the elements leave you pretty exposed. Bracing would be the phrase I think!

There are a couple of lads in Edinburgh, and I think will_I_dream is from the Dundee area

Ah that's cool, so there is a Scottish presence. Well I say that, I'm originally from North Yorkshire, so not sure I really count. McYorkshire is how I'm referred to here in the frozen North.

Whalsay in Shetlands? That has got to be a truly spectacular course I would think, some real views over the sea, bet the elements leave you pretty exposed. Bracing would be the phrase I think!
It is - I've never played it but would love to. He sent me a few pics and it's proper rugged cliffside action (think Pebble Beach or Kinsale), including sheep on the course (NOT like Pebble or Kinsale)

It is - I've never played it but would love to. He sent me a few pics and it's proper rugged cliffside action (think Pebble Beach or Kinsale), including sheep on the course (NOT like Pebble or Kinsale)
I've just had a good look through the club's website, and I'd love to play it as well. Bet it's an absolute brute of a course when the wind is blowing which I have to imagine is the majority of the time. I've played up in Brora a few times and all the greens there have electric fences around them to stop the sheep getting on. As you'll imagine, this means there are a few 'interesting' lies on the fairway from time to time.

I got you added!

Ah that's cool, so there is a Scottish presence. Well I say that, I'm originally from North Yorkshire, so not sure I really count. McYorkshire is how I'm referred to here in the frozen North.

Not to try and take the thread OT, but where in Yorkshire? We live almost on the border of North Yorkshire (on the Durham side though)

Not to try and take the thread OT, but where in Yorkshire? We live almost on the border of North Yorkshire (on the Durham side though)

You're probably not a million miles away in that case. My hometown is Thirsk which will be about an hour away from Durham. My sisters live closer though, one in Stokesley and the other in Middlesborough.

You're probably not a million miles away in that case. My hometown is Thirsk which will be about an hour away from Durham. My sisters live closer though, one in Stokesley and the other in Middlesborough.

Yeah, not that far away - We live in Darlington, got friends that live in Thirsk and Jen is based in Northallerton for her job

I'm not there. 84642 is mine

Back