CONTEST THP Callaway TruVis Golf Ball

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an extra THP TruVis ball that I think should go to someone that doesn’t have one.

Let’s crank up the posts! I will do a random number generator to find a winner!
Enter in seperate comments

1. Do you play Callaway golf balls?
2. Do you collect TruVis balls?
7A4FF123-6B52-4EB8-82F1-BDB573E40AFA.jpeg

The winner will be drawn on January 1st.

1. Not currently, but got some hot wing balls about to get some testing.
2. I have a few, but would certainly be a nice addition to my office display. (s/o to @maxw72 for the ball holder)

Cool idea! Would love to have one of those to display!

1. I have been playing TruVis. Last season I played the Canada version.
2. Informally, yes. I have around 6 unique ones but this one would take pride of place.

Seriously cool stuff Matt! I absolutely play Callaway golf balls, but unfortunately I am not a collector.

Well done buddy!!! I already have one of these so going to let someone else be blessed!!! Good luck!!!

Very cool giveaway and thanks for sharing!

Great gesture here!

I do play Truvis however I wouldn’t say Im a collector, more like a golf hoarder.

Appreciate the gesture. I have one so let someone else win it.

1. I used to play the Callaway Chromesoft before I switched to Bridgestone. When I inevitably lose all my Bridgestone I'm willing to lose I reach in the bag and usually pull a Callaway.
2. I haven't played a Truvis except for every once in awhile. Really, I would love to add the THP ball to my ball display! Was hoping I would have got some at the Morgan Cup but no luck. I do fortunately have @baylrballa game ball. 🍆

I really need to up my THP swag game for sure.

1. I will play chromesofts sometimes. Love them off the irons, not crazy about them off the driver. Maybe I need to try the csx.

I promise, I can read....

2. I do not collect truvis, but plan on starting a THP collection.

It just up your odds of winning the ball!

I don’t typically play Callaway golf balls but if I do it would be truvis even.

Back