CONTEST THP Callaway TruVis Golf Ball

I’m not a collector so I hope the winner is

1. I have thrown some Callaways into my gamer rotation. Either the standard Chrome Soft or TruVis. I like the way they perform for me especially the TruVis as they appear bigger.
2. I do not collect TruVis but have a collection of over 100 balls from courses I have played. This one would be a great addition to the collection.

A few hours left to get in on this!

Nice guys! Congrats.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!

Since the Hibler's are now a fully engaged THP household, @PackersGirl will get one from me also. Don't want them fighting over this awesome ball! 😃

Wow, awesome! Will add to the small collection I have.

Thanks @MattyD-MPLS if your interested I could send you one from The Odyssey Experience. Once I get back to Minn. in the spring.

Since the Hibler's are now a fully engaged THP household, @PackersGirl will get one from me also. Don't want them fighting over this awesome ball! 😃
Thank you so much! This made my day!

Wow, awesome! Will add to the small collection I have.

Thanks @MattyD-MPLS if your interested I could send you one from The Odyssey Experience. Once I get back to Minn. in the spring.

Oh man, that would be awesome!

Very cool design, 1. I have played callaway balls in the past. 2. Have not started collecting any at this time!

Another raffle? :). I’m a new avid collector. Would love to have one represented!

Back