THP Callout: Canadan slap leather,

How many strokes should Canadan give Hamfist in their epic tilt?

• None! Hamfist is a cheat and a cad.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 1-10 Ham is an okay person, but also cheats.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-20 Ham is a peach, Dan is morally bankrupt.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 20-30 There is justice in the Universe, and Dan becomes morally less bankruptrupt.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 30-40 Dan is a peach, and a wonderful man about town.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 40+ Ham is drunk.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
Your plucky hero, Hamfist, denizen of the B100 thread, hereby calls out in an olde timely showdown the legendary THP’er Canadan.
Our hero, confident in his abilities and moxie, will allow Canadan (boo, hiss) the luxury of picking the time and place, of this epic showdown of the underdog versus the über-golfer (catcalls), as long as it’s relative midway between Cleveland and Cinicinnati.

Hammy will come loaded for bear, as they say, sporting a wildly mixed bag of clubs, and an unapologetically untucked shirt.

Will Canadan accept the challenge of the THP Everyman, or will he flee the power of the Man Who May Or May Not Count Every Stroke?

Let THP judge.

(y)(y) I’m all in favor.

Wowzers now that is a callout!
Eyes & ears are watching!!!

Well seems like we need an Ohio gathering soon. As a few people are trying to golf with @Canadan. Notice the phrase because the man does not simply go golfing or play golf.

If this happens, I fully anticipate a video will be made. This would be gold content.

I will be plying every dirty trick that I know , including, but, not limited to:
-wiping glue stick on his driver face
-stealing a club or three
-calling the police to report an illegal immigrant with a gun

I will be plying every dirty trick that I know , including, but, not limited to:
-wiping glue stick on his driver face
-stealing a club or three
-calling the police to report an illegal immigrant with a gun
@Canadan make sure you check him for a Mulligan Genie!

@Hamfist you got some liquid courage in yah tonight?

Can you smell what the Ham is cooking!??!

An entire bottle of a 2017 Malbec, if you really want to know.
My dude!

The dude abides

If calling out a player who is literally 30 shots better than you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

If calling out a player who is literally 30 shots better than you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.
Warm up round with a local hack ... When?

God, I love golf.

Back