MBurnham

Reaction score
Handicap
Rickterp I'm calling you out!

Details
10:04 am
Sunday February 28th
Easton Country Club, Easton Massachusetts

Both of us are on different Regional Rivalry teams and this should be some good practice for the real event.

We are both rougly 17 handicaps so I think this should be a straight up match.

We can play the blue's or the white's you pick.

We will play for beers after the round.

WITB

MBurnham:

Bag: :callaway: Fusion 14
Driver: :cobra: Fly-Z
Woods: :callaway: XR 3 Wood
Hybrids: :callaway: XR 3&4 Hybrids
Irons: :callaway: XR 5-AW
Wedges: :cleveland: RTX 2.0 54* & 58*
Putter: :bettinardi: BB1 w/ :superstroke: 3.0

Rickterp:

In my Four5 carry bag
Driver: :callaway: X Hot Pro 9.5*
Woods: :callaway: X2Hot 15*, :cleveland: Mashie F5 18*
Hybrid: :touredge: Exotics Trilogy 3H 21*
Irons: :wilsonstaff: Di11 5-GW
Wedges: :cleveland: CG15 Tour Zip 52*, 58*
Putter: :scotty: Studio Stainless Newport 2

So Rick, what do you say?

Straight up, similar caps...hmm. I have seen mburnham play but not rickterp. I think I'll go with mburnham ftw.

giphy.gif

MBurnham and I have played once before and hopefully will a few more times before he moves to a year round golf climate without me! Looking forward to Sunday.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Should be a good one, I'll enjoy my front row seat to the action.

My pick will be whoever wears shorts and a polo. It's going to be downright BALMY!

Ooooh this is going to be a good one!!! MBurnham just did me a huge solid and is a great guy... and Rickterp is my Team NE brother... I don't think I can pick a side in this one!!

This is going to be fun, guys.

Got to go with my ex roommate in this challenge! Stay focused and have fun Mike!

Let's do this MBurnham!!!

This is going to be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play the whites.
MBurnham for the win straight up.
Match ends at 3&2.

This is a tough one. I've played with Mike a few times and he's hit the ball pretty well and I know he's been working on his game. But rickterp is my teammate this year.

I'll consider this a going away present since he's headed down south shortly and take MBurnham, but this one goes down to the wire.

This'll be fun to follow. The weather is supposed to be fantastic

Got to go with MBurnham for the win!

Slight change of venue for this. Easton CC has 18 temp greens so we make a new tee time at Sandy Burr CC in Wayland, Ma. Tee time is now at high noon.

Slight change of venue for this. Easton CC has 18 temp greens so we make a new tee time at Sandy Burr CC in Wayland, Ma. Tee time is now at high noon.

Be quick on the draw partna', you got this.

Can't wait to follow along

Bumping this so guys get picks in this is going to be a battle tomorrow!

Mburnham in a close one

Come on Mike, you got this!

giphy.gif

MBurnham and I have played once before and hopefully will a few more times before he moves to a year round golf climate without me! Looking forward to Sunday.

Bart Scott 'Can't wait' GIF? Hell yeah! rickterp FTW!!!

Today is the day! Weather is looking great and I can't wait to get out on the course. Hopefully Rick and I can do a good job updating the forum. Not only is this good practice for regional rivalry golf but also for forum updating.

Today is the day! Weather is looking great and I can't wait to get out on the course. Hopefully Rick and I can do a good job updating the forum. Not only is this good practice for regional rivalry golf but also for forum updating.

Hope you guys have a great time! Is the match going to be on Golf Gamebook?

Hope you guys have a great time! Is the match going to be on Golf Gamebook?

Ya, I'll try and set it up on gamebook.

Back