THP Callout: robrandalgz VS. oumagic

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For a little background, @mtbloco is a sh!t stirrer. @oumagic and I used to crap with the door open, we talked about women, we liked to go on riverboat gambling trips, and we made our own beef jerky.

However, a gauntlet has been thrown down. Brian as decided that we are mortal course enemies and must vie for dominance on the grounds of the Golf Club of Estrella. The young punk (oumagic: age 47) has a pretty solid advantage against the grandpa (robrandalgz: age 48) as he sports a 10 hcp. vs. the nightmare inducing hcp. of 21.1 being sported by "the old man".

Sean (oumagic) is coming in hot shooting par on the front nine of his last round. Randy (the other guy) is leaking oil from every orifice of his game but had a very solid range session after his Sunday round (hopefully) bringing the irons back to being a strength. Sean knows that 11 pops is no easy feat to overcome but Randy is well aware Sean has been relentless in his quest to improve and a one stroke advantage on 11 holes could be meaningless if he's not steady off the tee or if the iron game regresses.

The wager is $20.00. @mtbloco will paying the winner. :devilish:

This goes down this Saturday (4/25).

Stay tuned..................

Last edited:
Oh this is going to be good. When is this call out taking place? Old man 😂, that just made me think I’m getting old.

Haha great call out. This seems like it'll be a good one to follow!

I am glad @mtbloco decided that us old farts could duke it out. I am always game for some friendly competition even if my game isn’t ready

Oh this is going to be good. When is this call out taking place? Old man 😂, that just made me think I’m getting old.
This Saturday ( better put that in the OP).

@mtbloco doesn't know he's paying the winner yet, either, and he better bring cash. I don't take checks. :cool:

This Saturday ( better put that in the OP).

@mtbloco doesn't know he's paying the winner yet, either, and he better bring cash. I don't take checks. :cool:
Oh man I’m buying some popcorn for this one. A live thread must be created!

I will pay my own bet, but @mtbloco has to do the live thread. Btw, @mtbloco and @Wildcat4life will also be playing!

This is a tough one for me. I have always been taught to respect my elders.

Oh man I’m buying some popcorn for this one. A live thread must be created!

Oh it will be. @Wildcat4life is going to Michael Buffer this match. In true fairness, I'm more like Don King in this bout.

Great throw down!

Randy....have you looked at the forecast......

Be sure to hydrate.

Oh don't worry, brother. Believe it or not, I love to play in the heat. Makes for a nice cool ride back up the mountain. (y)

Based on the texts just hook this straight in my veins....how many strokes a side @oumagic are you giving @robrandalgz?

1587608215373.gif

@Smiter.....can I get some tips on how to live update?

Aaaand it's an AZ THP throwdown! I'm playing that morning so probably won't be following the thread live, but can't wait to read this one!

This is awesome.. I cannot wait to follow along!!

Back