ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coupon: Cuater by Travis Mathew

How wide do these run? I need something to fit Frankenstein's Fat Foot ?

Let my wife know these have been added to the Xmas list and that there is a limited time deal so maybe just maybe.

Ordered MoneyMakers (Heather Microchip), 2 hats and a belt!

Thanks THP and Cuater!

Thanks for the coupon! A pair of grey wool dailies are headed my way.

These are no joke, the spikeless are so comfortable. Out of the box a full round in the rain and dry feet and no blisters.

These are no joke, the spikeless are so comfortable. Out of the box a full round in the rain and dry feet and no blisters.

Time to add that second color :love:

Go Get The MoneyMakers Now!!!!

For me I'm getting a pair of the Daily's.
I'm considering the Dailys. I've spent so much money lately. Order or not? If I order now I might not make it to the Team THP 2018 Grandaddy reunion in the near future lol.

This has certainly changed my afternoon. Love TM.

Nice discount! :cool:

Dang....20% off a premium shoe is solid.

It sounded like a lot of folks ordered yesterday? Who got in?

How wide do these run? I need something to fit Frankenstein's Fat Foot ?
Sorry. I didn't see this yesterday. I think they are plenty roomy. I don't have gigantic feet. But, they aren't narrow. I have plenty of room in them.

It sounded like a lot of folks ordered yesterday? Who got in?

I did not order shoes....but picked up a 1/4 zip Hideaway. seriously pondering a pair of daily's with the kickback 15% coupon they sent me after purchase.

Got a shipping notice for my shoes this evening.

They have some room in them so I am sure they will. Not sure how wide you need, but i got the 10.5 and could easily use a 10 and be ok.
So if I were to wear a 10 to 10.5 you would go with the 10?

So if I were to wear a 10 to 10.5 you would go with the 10?

depending on how thick the sock is a 10.5 will work but a 10 would be the choice if you want a tighter fit.

This coupon is still live. Just picked up grey Hideaway and Daily's... don't need golf shoes or I would have been tempted on the Legends.

This coupon is still live. Just picked up grey Hideaway and Daily's... don't need golf shoes or I would have been tempted on the Legends.

Yes staying open for now but for a limited time

Yes staying open for now but for a limited time
Sweet. I need some new work shoes and those Daily’s look like they’ll fit the bill quite nicely.

Just placed my order for some Moneymakers!!! I may just game this as an everyday shoe until golf season returns.

Back