CONTEST THP CUSTOM SHAFT

Never tried Project X shafts. Might as well go with THP style for the first time.

What an awesome gesture, really appreciate the contest. I would be thrilled to win this shaft because the color would flow very nicely with my Epic Flash, because color matters!!! But seriously, I've never had an opportunity to test multiple shafts with a club before (crazy, but my current driver is my first ever adjustable one). It would be a fun experiment to see if this can beat out the current shaft, and of course if not, I would love to pay it forward to another Albatross member at THP.

I want this because I love the feel of Project X shafts and bleed THP green. This is a perfect mix of my love for both. It also would look great in my Razr Fit Xtreme driver.

Great gesture to do this, thank you. Good luck to all!

@donny475 what a great giveaway. Repping THP with the green driver shaft would be awesome and it has the tip I need on it too.

I don't need it, but what a great conversation piece on the tee. It would fit perfectly next to my chartreuse hybrids.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I’m in and sure would look good under this THP green headcover.

182676B0-A637-46CF-90E7-669E3D2A1008.jpeg

I want it because my current shaft is 9 years old. I was fit for it at TMAG 9 years ago and just keep switching heads. It's time for me to catch up on some recent shaft technology !

Thanks for the opportunity !

How have I never seen this? Where did that come from?

I won it on Twitter, after the THP Wilson Staff Las Vegas Experience. The one during the awful Las Vegas shooting. Never gonna leave my bag.

Here’s the other side, it’s a great looking headcover that turns heads all the time, plus the sad story of all those people and families.

D371FABF-82D8-4030-8C91-AEF4E3768475.jpeg

Brighter color on shaft will help me stay focused!! :ROFLMAO:

Green is my favorite color and I would love to rock a custom THP shaft!!

What is better than Project X and THP green!? This is a great gesture and the profile would be of great interest! Would certainly never turn this over to a non THPer!

Very cool! PX shafts never really fit my swing but I do love the colors. I am just going to wish everyone luck and sit back and cheer for an awesome contest

So cool have seen this shaft before definitely a gotta have. Why? It’s green it’s cool and its THP simple enough.

So cool of you.

Last edited:
Because I would love to rep THP on the course. Just switched to a similar shaft this last couple rounds from what I had in it.

Very generous of you, Donny. Thank you for the opportunity.

I need it because it's my favorite color, THP is my favorite place on the internet and I'd LOVE to be able to represent in such a unique way, my wife beats me, my dogs bite me, my cats scratch me, my kids hate me, my dad disowned me and my driver needs a new shaft. :(

OK, none of those things are true except the parts about the color...........and THP..............and my driver needing a new shaft...........and maybe the wife thing. :LOL:

Good luck everyone!

Shaft is amazing, who wouldn't want this. I thought for a second to maybe let it go to a better home. Then I saw it has a cobra adapter installed and knew it was meant to be plugged into my F9.

This is not an entry, but I have one of these and it is an awesome shaft

It’s green, it’s THP, and it’s awesome. I would give this a shot for sure.

Green is my forvorite color. I wear it all the time on the course. And I love project x

Thanks for the possibility!!

Thanks for doing this! I just love THP Green

What is better than Project X and THP green!? This is a great gesture and the profile would be of great interest! Would certainly never turn this over to a non THPer!

Definitely needs to stay in the THP Fam. :cool:

Thank you everyone for entering, Fed al the names in a random name picker and Congrats to :

@OhioGolfer ....DM me your contact info to ship and I will get it out....

Last edited:
Back