THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roddy White is not helping my efforts to win at all..

totally screwed myself and slept in this morning! DOH! Not that I have anything good on the bench though..

Not what I want to hear about one of my starting WRs:

@greggrosenthal
Amendola injury looked serious. Worst of day.

No jealousy here. Looking forward the the utter collapse of my FF squad.

Wow! The Steelers really suck. The Panthers Just suck worse

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
FIFY:alien:

Chris Johnson looks great. Wonderful holdout.

As I thought, he gets paid and then nothing.

Chris Johnson looks great. Wonderful holdout.

As I thought, he gets paid and then nothing.

Watching this game, the opponent has 9 guys in the box. I mean Matty is not going to beat them deep.

Stop it Ravens D!!!

I'm so glad I have the Ravens D though it would be better if I didn't have Roethlisberger also.

Watching this game, the opponent has 9 guys in the box. I mean Matty is not going to beat them deep.

Good point. Can't do much with 9 stacked in the box.

Starting RBs 13 pts Starting D/ST 22 pts.

I am kicking myself for starting Grant over Ben Tate. Damn delayed injury reports and Thursday night games.

so how's everyone FF team doing so far?

Harvin returns the opening kickoff. Sexy.

Hmmm It appears that Im in the lead so far . other team has 2 to play. I have 4 and the lead To celebrate or not to ceebrate that is the question. Let final phase of invasion begin.

One-T got really good games out of Lesean McCoy and Mike Wallace. I can't complain about getting 22 points from Vick since he was my #1 pick. I hope that either Larry Fitzgerald or Brandon Marshall can have a big game out of my WR slots.

I am winning by about 12. He has 3 to play I have 1. Need Manningham to have a huge game or I wont have a chance

One-T got really good games out of Lesean McCoy and Mike Wallace. I can't complain about getting 22 points from Vick since he was my #1 pick. I hope that either Larry Fitzgerald or Brandon Marshall can have a big game out of my WR slots.

fitzgerald should do well with Kobb throwing him the ball.. he had a great preseason too

I have one heck of a bench so far this week (Meachem -18, HOU, 17)

MegaTron killed it for me in this league and other money league. Comcast has NFL Redzone for preview for the first week and i haven't left it since i started watching it.

cam newton?! what a TD.. WOW

I bet Bridges 2.0 just screamed. Then put a head band on, turned on Rocky music and then screamed some more.

too bad i had STEVE smith on the beach.. i was a little suspect with Cam as QB

I bet Bridges 2.0 just screamed. Then put a head band on, turned on Rocky music and then screamed some more.

Haha I am assuming your not speaking of me as Bridges 2.0 anymore JB? Glad to see the crown has been passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back