THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I am assuming your not speaking of me as Bridges 2.0 anymore JB? Glad to see the crown has been passed

Oh, you are definitely 2.0 in the NFL thread. Just not the fantasy football thread.

colt mccoy is a sleeper qb if you can pick him from waivers

colt mccoy is a sleeper qb if you can pick him from waivers

I assume you mean he will lull you to sleep with his wonderful 5 yard passes behind the TE.

I assume you mean he will lull you to sleep with his wonderful 5 yard passes behind the TE.

haha.. they do have one of the easiest schedules this season.. not bad as a 2nd qb or for bye weeks

its kind of funny. As Team Stock Stiff, OEM was a force to be reckoned with. He changed his name to Team Texas and looks like, well, OEM from last year.

He saved me in my league today...I got screwed over bad in a trade because I selected the wrong player and lost my starter.

Call of the week I think would be TheLateOne having Steve Smith on the bench...hehe

Ouch .... I'm getting absolutely eviscerated! I've got some guys still to play of course but this ones pretty much over. No Bueno.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

too bad i had STEVE smith on the beach.. i was a little suspect with Cam as QB

Me too man, I benched him this morning and put in Derek Ward in the flex position.

Let's go Panthers!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

he's on the bench right now with 28 points.. the bright side is that im winning in that league by 60 points with still 2 more yet to play :clap:

i need deangelo williams to show up!

Come on Eli... Do sumtin' sumtin'

DEZ and Witten better do something tonight! My backs and receivers are killing me! Steven Jackson started greatnthen got hurt....friggin pansy!

just got home from 24 straight hours at work to see that my team is kicking some butt! 125-33 should be a good season if i can keep up with this pace!

Someone should be embarrassed for facing me in week one :bananadance::alien2::blob::banana:

But it's not over yet.

I am not feeling good about my chances to win. I need a breakout game from Reggie Bush or this week will go in the L column. I broke 100 so I am still pleased with my teams overall performance.

Ted Ginn maybe saving my bacon!! 2 return TD's in 59 seconds....WOW!

I am not feeling good about my chances to win. I need a breakout game from Reggie Bush or this week will go in the L column. I broke 100 so I am still pleased with my teams overall performance.

I think our match comes down to the wire. The good news is, both of us would easily beat 75% of our league this week.

Kmac, I hope Romo has a monster night for you dude.

If your starting Ted Ginn, you might have bigger problems...hehe

Lol....forty whiners Defense/Special Teams silly :D

Too bad we dint get return yardage too!

Kmac, I hope Romo has a monster night for you dude.

Me too! And they all need to go to Bryant and Witten!

Really Tolbert with 35 points? White with pretty much nothing? I love fantasy football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back