THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

I thought I had the W in the bag. The E. Sanders went down with an injury and the Packers sans AR forgot how to throw the ball thereby making Boykins useless. So 2 receiver slots are dead and my opponent has Forte going into OT to earn more points and another 1/2 of Wilson at QB. I am not feeling good about this.

Clay and baldwin with a td...I'm down 13 now and projected to win

GG just screamed. Davis with a TD.

Man it's going to be a nail biter with Donne. I am projected to win by a point right now but I need some guys to step up and help get a win.

GG just screamed. Davis with a TD.

That's good. I have Kapernick. Hope there's more of those to come. Sorry GG. Haha

That's good. I have Kapernick. Hope there's more of those to come. Sorry GG. Haha

She cant be too upset. She is at 120.5 with guys still playing and Welker still to go.

She cant be too upset. She is at 120.5 with guys still playing and Welker still to go.

Lacy just scored.

Yeah I think she will be fine. Although James is going to make it close I think.

Lacy just scored.

Yeah I think she will be fine. Although James is going to make it close I think.

Lacy scoring hurt her twice. TD for him and she has the Giants D this week. She is not happy right now.

Lacy scoring hurt her twice. TD for him and she has the Giants D this week. She is not happy right now.

I saw that. That matchup has been fun to watch. I need James to win to help me out but not sure if that's going to happen.

I saw that. That matchup has been fun to watch. I need James to win to help me out but not sure if that's going to happen.

Its closer than people think if Brady performs (which he might). He has all his weapons back. It might come down to Welker and if he shows up or struggles like last week.

Its closer than people think if Brady performs (which he might). He has all his weapons back. It might come down to Welker and if he shows up or struggles like last week.

Very true. Brady looked like the old Brady last week. But with the chiefs D, it's hard to say if Welker can have a good game or not.

Just as I said that she screams with the pick 6 for the G-Men.

Just as I said that she screams with the pick 6 for the G-Men.

Haha. I figured. As soon as I replied they scored.

Sorry buddy. I told you that you could keep Foles. He looks good on my bench right now...

It's all good...I'm not gonna win anything this year. I have really enjoyed this though, and I think the 16-team format seems to be much cooler & tougher than leagues with fewer teams - you really gotta be good at picking up marginal players off the waiver wire. Seems too easy in the other leagues my son plays in.

Okay, Russell Wilson is removed from the game. I've got a small lead and simply need Prater not to miss field goals. I should be okay.

My team does not want to make the playoffs. Can't decide between Broncos D or Panthers D. Panthers have been soooo much better, but playing much tougher team.

More VD!

Projected to tie lol...need brady

I'm up by 48 pts and hes projected to score 11 more pts. I fel pretty safe saying I'm going to 8-3 on the year.

I need Welker and J Charles to score some points and broncos d to not give up a bunch
ry2eba5u.jpg

I need Welker and J Charles to score some points and broncos d to not give up a bunch
ry2eba5u.jpg

Any thought of not playing a d? Not take the chance of getting negative points?

Projected to tie lol...need brady

GG is rooting strongly against you this week.
She is playing against Brady. She is up like 25 and has Welker.

Any thought of not playing a d? Not take the chance of getting negative points?

I have and done it before. But our league is so close that it could come down to tie break based on points for, every little bit helps.

I think the points from Welker and Charles will offset any the D will lose. You only need 6 so as long as Charles gets 7 and Welker and the D even out you are fine.

Prater bomb..5 easy points!

I'm gonna have a stern talking to Del Rio. I needed a Moreno TD there.

Back