THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Uh. Yeah, regretting the trade of stafford to GG. Come on Decker, do something.

Uh. Yeah, regretting the trade of stafford to GG. Come on Decker, do something.

Its funny, I told her the same thing this morning. I think she should have kept Decker. He is up and down, but usually gets it done.

So, kind of irritated with On The West Go Ahead in league 3. He's obviously bailed on his season and has had Sidney Rice in his lineup and Andre Johnson on the bench each week. It's irritating because it's potentially effecting the playoff picture. He's playing one of the top teams. He would have a solid shot at winning if he actually set up his lineup; it's 58.5 to 52.5 right now. The team that's going for the playoffs is down with Cam left. He'd be down a lot more if the other guy's lineup was set up. Now that team is going to walk away with a win, and looking like could jump up to first in the division.

So, kind of irritated with On The West Go Ahead in league 3. He's obviously bailed on his season and has had Sidney Rice in his lineup and Andre Johnson on the bench each week. It's irritating because it's potentially effecting the playoff picture. He's playing one of the top teams. He would have a solid shot at winning if he actually set up his lineup; it's 58.5 to 52.5 right now. The team that's going for the playoffs is down with Cam left. He'd be down a lot more if the other guy's lineup was set up. Now that team is going to walk away with a win, and looking like could jump up to first in the division.
We have a bailer in league 4 as well. I haven't really checked but he could have affected our race too.

We have a bailer in league 4 as well. I haven't really checked but he could have affected our race too.

It sucks. After posting that I realized I'm a little more than irritated, kinda pissed. I'm real competitive! :D There's four of us tied for first in our division. Three of us look like we could lose, while this team is gonna get a gift win possibly to take sole possession.

GG is rooting strongly against you this week.
She is playing against Brady. She is up like 25 and has Welker.

Miss fg..I'm projected to lose by 1

Screw mike hunt

Its funny, I told her the same thing this morning. I think she should have kept Decker. He is up and down, but usually gets it done.

Yeah we will see. Still another half of football.

Yeah we will see. Still another half of football.

Yeah, feeling better about my chances than I was at 8 PM

Still think you'll pull it out though

Yeah, feeling better about my chances than I was at 8 PM

Still think you'll pull it out though

I don't know. It's going to be a nail biter tomorrow. Gonna need Stewart and LaFell to come through for me. Of course if I just would have started Rainey we wouldn't be having this conversation. Haha

I don't know. It's going to be a nail biter tomorrow. Gonna need Stewart and LaFell to come through for me. Of course if I just would have started Rainey we wouldn't be having this conversation. Haha

I benched la fells today for stills...stills got me 1.5 and it may cost me

Hopefully Olsen does not go for 40 tomorrow night!

I benched la fells today for stills...stills got me 1.5 and it may cost me

Yeah LaFell has been really consistent this year surprisingly. Stills is still up and down but I think he will be a good WR in the next couple of years.

Yeah LaFell has been really consistent this year surprisingly. Stills is still up and down but I think he will be a good WR in the next couple of years.

Yeah aj green getting 1 point didn't help either

Down 12..He has Smith tomorrow..I have prater and brady...would love another prater fg tonight

Got so lucky tonight. Up by 1 for most of the last half of the den/kc game and my opponent had Denver D. Ended up winning by one, assuming there are no stat corrections. Surprised the game didn't end on a pick. That would have beat me.

Yeah aj green getting 1 point didn't help either

Down 12..He has Smith tomorrow..I have prater and brady...would love another prater fg tonight

AJ has a bye next week.. Let's talk

I agree. I don't care if you teams out of it and you're not active with trades or on the waiver wire, but at least set your lineup each week with players that are actually playing. It takes less than 5 minutes. If it was one week I'd understand but after multiple weeks he should be banned.

I'm down 1.5 points going into MNF, but my opponent's team is done and I still have Gronk left to play. I'm feeling confident that barring injury, Gronk can get me at least 2 points for the win.

Up by 25 on Canadan and he still has Dobson and Pats D going tonight. Projected to win by 15 but I've seen stranger things happen.

Well I have Stewart and LaFell going tonight and down by 8. I think that it's plausible to come away with the win tonight. Pats D has been riddled with injury and have not been stellar in the run game. Hoping to have a decent night out of both guys.

Looks like I will be moving to 9-2 as I have a 46 point lead and we both have one RB going tonight. As I have Romo, D. Murray and Dez on my squad the Dallas bye week was going to be tough for me but a move here and there last week got me through my hardest week.

It sucks. After posting that I realized I'm a little more than irritated, kinda pissed. I'm real competitive! :D There's four of us tied for first in our division. Three of us look like we could lose, while this team is gonna get a gift win possibly to take sole possession.

We have a commissioner in place for these issues. Please send me a PM with their forum username and I will contact them.

That team in league 3 has been an issue all season and the issue has been talked about in a couple different weekly threads. His draft was questionable and people laughed it off and said "thanks for the $20 donation and free win"

This was his draft
amy7a2e9.jpg

That team in league 3 has been an issue all season and the issue has been talked about in a couple different weekly threads. His draft was questionable and people laughed it off and said "thanks for the $20 donation and free win"

Not totally sure who our league commissioner is, but I think it's you right Philly? Was he the draft on auto pilot?

Back