THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Your guys division is crazy tough.
I am finally looking at another win, being 3 games back, I have a lot of ground to make up...all teams in front of me win.

Man, that late change to 'out' on Jennings is costing us a close week Cookie. Sorry dude, I am just trying to stay in the games lately!

Thank you Gronk for another fantasy win. Drafting Gronk and Josh Gordon and being willing to sit on them for a few weeks to return has paid off big.

Your guys division is crazy tough.

You aren't kidding. There could possibly be three from our division to make the playoffs.

My division in league 4 will have the 4 best teams after this week. Unfortunantly one of us will miss the playoffs because both division winners are auto ins.

My division in league 4 will have the 4 best teams after this week. Unfortunantly one of us will miss the playoffs because both division winners are auto ins.

That's how it is in our league as well. With my win this week I am still tied for the top of our division but have a game lead over the next best record in the other division. Hoping it stays that way for the rest if the year.

Ugggh need 2 touchdowns from brady otherwise lafell benching costs me

Eff me so close right there

Ugggh need 2 touchdowns from brady otherwise lafell benching costs me

Just teaches you not to give up on your team. LaFell is legit. Wait, that didn't sound right...

Ridley sealed the win for me, hopefully. It's embarrassing win, but I have a favorable schedule going forward, so looking for wins rather then points at this point.

Ridley sealed the win for me, hopefully. It's embarrassing win, but I have a favorable schedule going forward, so looking for wins rather then points at this point.
Yeah, its a three team race fore the last two spots, myself, you, and Dolphin. You and Dolphin have much easier schedules but I have a half game lead. I hold my own destiny but you guys are really worrying me!

Yeah, its a three team race fore the last two spots, myself, you, and Dolphin. You and Dolphin have much easier schedules but I have a half game lead. I hold my own destiny but you guys are really worrying me!

Oh really?????

I looked at schedules and you definitly have the hardest route going froward. Wish my head to head against ary actually meant something haha

Just teaches you not to give up on your team. LaFell is legit. Wait, that didn't sound right...

And cause of field position now a td pass here isn't enough I need 2 or 1 and some yards

Our West Division is so much tougher than the East Division in League 4, it's crazy. My team keeps cranking out wins and I can't gain ground on OhioMatt or MileHigh.

Our West Division is so much tougher than the East Division in League 4, it's crazy. My team keeps cranking out wins and I can't gain ground on OhioMatt or MileHigh.

I'll be shocked if it doesn't come down to you and MileHigh.

if i'm gonna lose i'm glad its to Seth Diamond Law!

I'll be shocked if it doesn't come down to you and MileHigh.

We would be matched up in the first round right now.

BUT I'M NOT THINKING OF THAT YET!

Definitely dont want to look forward and choke it.

THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

And cause of field position now a td pass here isn't enough I need 2 or 1 and some yards

If you are relying on Brady then you better hope the D can get a quick stop.

Of course if you just started LaFell you would be fine. :D

If you are relying on Brady then you better hope the D can get a quick stop.

Of course if you just started LaFell you would be fine. :D

AJ scoring only 1 is where you lost it. You should trade his lousy ass to me.

We would be matched up in the first round right now.

BUT I'M NOT THINKING OF THAT YET!

Definitely dont want to look forward and choke it.

Your team is just stacked. You deserve to win the league, but anything can happen.

AJ scoring only 1 is where you lost it. You should trade his lousy ass to me.

Even if I had him there's no way! You are already way tis stacked. Haha

Even if I had him there's no way! You are already way tis stacked. Haha

Cost MikeDean a win for first place.

Deal him to me Deano!!

Back