THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Not totally sure who our league commissioner is, but I think it's you right Philly? Was he the draft on auto pilot?

It was back n forth. He said he was on his phone trying to draft and what not. I don't wanna miss quote so I'll look up what he said just so I'm not wrong

ddec outplayed me and the broncos players couldn't do enough to bring me back. I'll fall to 5-6 and basically lose any shot at the playoffs. 6 losses aint gonna cut it in League 1. Trying to play spoiler next week against GG though should make it fun!

Not totally sure who our league commissioner is, but I think it's you right Philly? Was he the draft on auto pilot?

"Got stuck on the driving range with the kids. Damn auto select"

I am up by 39 and Jman had Brady left. He put up 33 last week so this is not a done deal.

My team was projected to get 99.5pts and I put up 140 so I would say the projections were a little off this week.

I wouldn't be worries GG. NO WAY Carolina's D allows Brady to go off like that. NO WAY

I am up by 1 pt.

I have Cammy Cam and Gostkowski (sp) going tonight.
Wake has Gronk.

I hope Cam drives a dagger in their hearts.

two d's and two k's in first 6 picks? Worst draft ever
He could be a first time fantasy player and just not know any better. It is always best to assume good intentions.

in other news those 3 losses by the combine 6 points (or whatever it was) largely due to Tom Brady sucking are really costing me. It's the difference between being 6-5 and 9-2 and in first place. Oh well.

I wouldn't be worries GG. NO WAY Carolina's D allows Brady to go off like that. NO WAY

I hope not. I actually benched Carolina's D this week and picked up the Giants in fear of what the Pats might do and knowing I was playing against Brady. So far that has worked out because the Giants gave me 16.

What's the point of the home and away records for ESPN fantasy? Do they mean anything?

I hope not. I actually benched Carolina's D this week and picked up the Giants in fear of what the Pats might do and knowing I was playing against Brady. So far that has worked out because the Giants gave me 16.

I did the exact same...

I am up by 39 and Jman had Brady left. He put up 33 last week so this is not a done deal.
I think it is done deal. TB is a convenience store this season - you can count on him for 7-11 points.

I actually won a game. Dont worry about the fact that my opponent's lineup wasnt set properly.

What's the point of the home and away records for ESPN fantasy? Do they mean anything?

There's a setting available to give home teams an advantage. I played in a league that home teams had a -10 point advantage in playoff games

ddec outplayed me and the broncos players couldn't do enough to bring me back. I'll fall to 5-6 and basically lose any shot at the playoffs. 6 losses aint gonna cut it in League 1. Trying to play spoiler next week against GG though should make it fun!

both teams played hard!
Nothing better than getting a message from you after a Thomas TD saying you are mounting your comeback, only to see Moreno get TD vultured 10 minutes later.

It was back n forth. He said he was on his phone trying to draft and what not. I don't wanna miss quote so I'll look up what he said just so I'm not wrong

"Got stuck on the driving range with the kids. Damn auto select"
Gotcha. Maybe he felt screwed by that, so bailed when his season went south.

Yeah he's had someone on IR or player(s) on bye in his starting lineup nearly all season long. So bogus. And of course, I don't play him once :D

both teams played hard!
Nothing better than getting a message from you after a Thomas TD saying you are mounting your comeback, only to see Moreno get TD vultured 10 minutes later.

My ego got the best of me. Fantasy karma came back to bite me! If anybody was gonna knock me out of the playoffs, I'm honored it was you!

Guess who benched lafell....this guy

Guess who benched lafell....this guy

Understandable. Ted Ginn has been taking targets away from him this season. Who did you start instead?

Understandable. Ted Ginn has been taking targets away from him this season. Who did you start instead?

Stills for new Orleans I picked up...fail

Oh Snap!! Things are getting tight between the founding partners of Bucklaw & Diamond. Buck is up 109/108, and I'm the only one with someone in play (Steve Smith).

Stills for new Orleans I picked up...fail

Ouch. Stills was hot going into this week too. I'm never a big fan of spot starts on one week wonders, but it wasn't a bad play. I just HATE anyone in New Orleans who isn't Sproles. In the 4th quarter Brees had 21 completions to 11 different receivers. So annoying how he spreads the ball around

Down 15...He has 9

Locked up the win this week. Hoping to just make the playoffs.

Back