THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

Still looking for a TE in league 1. All offers considered. Even if they are stupid. Haha

Pretty good. GG blames Pound Cookie for ruining her perfect season. She is 4-1 and her only loss she scored 110. Pound Cookie scored 110.5

For some reason I would rather have that then a 138.5 tie. TIE's are the freakin worst.

Trades are interesting.
Here is an example. Would you trade A. Jeffery for AJ Green or Calvin Johnson? He has outscored both.
I do however think the flipside of that is the case too. People still holding on to potential of early picks and we are in week 6.
When does S. Ridley, D. Martin, or any other early RB pan out? Do they at all?

People value their early picks quite high until about week 8 it seems.

But to me, I would rather hold on Martin (drafted him) then trade him away for pennies on the dollar at this point. As long as he is playing and gets his touches, he has the potential, and those guys aren't easy to come by in 16 man leagues.

With that being said, every player of mine is ALWAYS on the trading block.

Sent you a counter offer Cookie.

I have made my first trade offer I think it could really help my team if it goes through.

Weight's getting thrown around in League 5...

Ugh I can't believe how bad my team turned out to be. I totally thought I was good after after draft. Looking for a WR in League #3.

You call that an offer? I'm not TexasHacker34. Hahahahaha

Just messin' Taylor!

I tried to War Eagle you and hope you accidentally hit accept.

I tried to War Eagle you and hope you accidentally hit accept.

LMAO, I was quite careful on this smartest phone touch screen. Hahahahaha

Was offered a trade to send Chris Johnson out for James Jones. I am pretty strong @ WR so I think I am going to pass. Already have Welker, Boldin and Nate Washington w, Sid Rice on the bench.

Thoughts?
Of course you should take it, JK, I know I sent it!!! I would be open to a combo deal, I'm a bit heavy on WR and hoping to convert a few of them into RB!
Trades are interesting.
Here is an example. Would you trade A. Jeffery for AJ Green or Calvin Johnson? He has outscored both.
I do however think the flipside of that is the case too. People still holding on to potential of early picks and we are in week 6.
When does S. Ridley, D. Martin, or any other early RB pan out? Do they at all?

People value their early picks quite high until about week 8 it seems.
That actually makes a ton of sense, I value VJax so high because of the way I drafted him, I need to realize his real value.
I have made my first trade offer I think it could really help my team if it goes through.
WTG, trading is a ton of fun!!!

Team 0 for F-it is how I feel right now. :banghead:

Looking over the league 1 standings and this is the 1st time in recent memory that the two teams with the most points are actually each in 1st place that I can remember. Usually someone with less scoring against jumps up there.

OMG, War Eagle's team needs to step up the D :D. Most points scored against by a pretty big margin. Beag's team looks pretty good for the 2nd half.

I just saw that and I'm only .5 points above Morgans team. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Poor Wake. Has put up only 4.5 points less than me and I'm 3-2 while he is 1-3-1.

Absolutely hate when everyone has their best game of the year against you. Just defeating and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wakes gonna get rolled this week.

Dev any of my TE are available for a little depth.

azydyqub.jpg

Based on this news, I'm looking for a WR in League 4. Willing to give up one of my tight ends for a WR. My tight ends are Charles Clay (top 10 in fantasy TE points this year) and Gronk, who is set to return this week.

Im looking for a QB swap in league 2, willing to give up Pryor

So honest question, should I hold on to Vereen? I'm now feeling the pinch of him taking up a roster spot and I'm curious if I should even hold onto him at all?

So honest question, should I hold on to Vereen? I'm now feeling the pinch of him taking up a roster spot and I'm curious if I should even hold onto him at all?

I picked him up off the WW and will be holding on to him.

I picked him up off the WW and will be holding on to him.
I guess the question is, when might he be back, and when he is, how productive will he be?

Back