THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

I needed RB depth, not WR depth. Plus White got hurt.

Again, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Fantasy football is interesting. I feel like we get caught up in positions sometimes. I think Jackson/Decker/White would give you more total points for the year than this trade is gonna give you. Hopefully Mathews can bounce back from that concussion soon.

Again, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Fantasy football is interesting. I feel like we get caught up in positions sometimes. I think Jackson/Decker/White would give you more total points for the year than this trade is gonna give you. Hopefully Mathews can bounce back from that concussion soon.

They are better WRs, yes. But then I would be so thin at RB it wouldn't even matter. I am rolling the dice a bit on Stacy and Matthews, yes. However, RB depth was my need - not WR depth

They are better WRs, yes. But then I would be so thin at RB it wouldn't even matter. I am rolling the dice a bit on Stacy and Matthews, yes. However, RB depth was my need - not WR depth

Chillax broseph. You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. I'm not upset, just wanted an explanation and you explained your line of thinking. It's still only week 6 so a lot can happen.

Chillax broseph. You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. I'm not upset, just wanted an explanation and you explained your line of thinking. It's still only week 6 so a lot can happen.

Stop getting so dcbutthurt. Hahaha

Stop getting so dcbutthurt. Hahaha

Hey! Just cause you're all high and mighty at 4-1 or 3-2 doesn't mean you can come in here and be mean. Ya big meanie!

Hey! Just cause you're all high and mighty at 4-1 or 3-2 doesn't mean you can come in here and be mean. Ya big meanie!

According to everyone, I made the worst trades ever so dont worry about my team. I shall be losing plenty.

According to everyone, I made the worst trades ever so dont worry about my team. I shall be losing plenty.

def the worst trade ever you should have traded for Elias too

Fred Jackson
Roddy White
Eric Decker

for

Marshawn Lynch
Percy Harvin
Pierre Garçon

hmm thats intriguing, looks like one that could work for both parties depending on what the rest of the team looks like

Finally a trade in league 4! I moved Rice and Harry Douglas for D Martin and Alshon Jeffries. Time to shake things up a bit.

Trade went down in league 4 and it would be nice to get it processed before games tonight since Alshon is a part of it.

Now, what we have all been waiting for:

*PLEASE GET OUT YOUR MICHAEL BUFFER VOICE*

LAAAADDDIIIEESSSS AND GENTLEMEN, The money team would like to welcome their newest 5 foot 8 inches, 212 pound Ray "Ray Ray" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE. Also included is a newer athlete to the scene, with a prime chance to make a statement now that the opportunity arises... Coming in at a respectable 6 feet and zero inches, trimmed down to 183 pounds HAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYY "WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, OPEN!" DOOOOOOOOUUUGLAAAASSS.

*END HARRY BUFFER*

Statement from The Money Team:

We are sad to see well respected Doug Muscle Hampster Martin and Alshon bench warmin Jeffery leave The Money Team but all changes were made in the best interest and the future in mind. We wish the two athletes all the best in their future endeavors.

Soooo.... this is what you guys get when you make trades with The Money Team. For anyone confused (I really hope not) this team is part of the Money Mayweather corporation. Trade me players and I will do it again :D

Finally a trade in league 4! I moved Rice and Harry Douglas for D Martin and Alshon Jeffries. Time to shake things up a bit.

The Money Team appreciates doing business with you.

Trade went down in league 4 and it would be nice to get it processed before games tonight since Alshon is a part of it.

LAAAADDDIIIEESSSS AND GENTLEMEN, The money team would like to welcome their newest 5 foot 8 inches, 212 pound Ray "Ray Ray" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE. Also included is a newer athlete to the scene, with a prime chance to make a statement now that the opportunity arises... Coming in at a respectable 6 feet and zero inches, trimmed down to 183 pounds HAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYY "WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, OPEN!" DOOOOOOOOUUUGLAAAASSS.

*END HARRY BUFFER*

We are sad to see well respected Doug Muscle Hampster Martin and Alshon bench warmin Jeffery leave The Money Team but all changes were made in the best interest and the future in mind. We wish the two athletes all the best in their future endeavors.

Soooo.... this is what you guys get when you make trades with The Money Team. For anyone confused (I really hope not) this team is party of the Money Mayweather corporation. Trade me players and I will do it again :D
Great stuff!

*END HARRY BUFFER*

Soooo.... this is what you guys get when you make trades with The Money Team. For anyone confused (I really hope not) this team is part of the Money Mayweather corporation. Trade me players and I will do it again :D

After reviewing the particulars this trade has been ruled sufficiently balanced and has been upheld by League Manager Michael Dean.

After reviewing the particulars this trade has been ruled sufficiently balanced and has been upheld by THE BEST League Manager, Michael Dean.

Why yes ! (FIFY)

We've had quite a few, just took you both long enough to jump in!!!
DATETYPEDETAILACTION
Thu, Oct 10
3:30 PM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
BnH Accepted Trade
BnH traded Ray Rice, Bal RB to TMT
BnH traded Harry Douglas, Atl WR to TMT
TMT traded Doug Martin, TB RB to BnH
TMT traded Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR to BnH
BnH Roster
TMT Roster
Thu, Oct 10
12:45 PM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
YAJN traded Charles Clay, Mia TE to ICE
ICE traded Vincent Jackson, TB WR to YAJN
YAJN Roster
ICE Roster
Wed, Oct 9
12:33 PM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
YAJN Accepted Trade
YAJN traded Charles Clay, Mia TE to ICE
ICE traded Vincent Jackson, TB WR to YAJN
YAJN Roster
ICE Roster
Tue, Oct 8
7:00 PM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
GOAT traded Brandon Bolden, NE RB to ICE
ICE traded Robert Woods, Buf WR to GOAT
GOAT Roster
ICE Roster
Tue, Oct 8
7:00 AM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
jay traded Chris Ogbonnaya, Cle RB to ICE
jay traded Bears D/ST, Chi D/ST to ICE
jay traded Colin Kaepernick, SF QB to ICE
jay traded Greg Jennings, Min WR to ICE
ICE traded Tony Romo, Dal QB to jay
ICE traded Jacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB to jay
ICE traded Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST to jay
ICE traded Kendall Wright, Ten WR to jay
jay Roster
ICE Roster
Tue, Oct 8
7:00 AM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
jay traded Darren Sproles, NO RB to HILL
HILL traded Lamar Miller, Mia RB to jay
HILL traded Julius Thomas, Den TE to jay
jay Roster
HILL Roster
Mon, Oct 7
6:58 PM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
GOAT Accepted Trade
GOAT traded Brandon Bolden, NE RB to ICE
ICE traded Robert Woods, Buf WR to GOAT
GOAT Roster
ICE Roster
Fri, Oct 4
8:30 PM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
CAA traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to 5280
5280 traded Daryl Richardson, StL RB to CAA
CAA Roster
5280 Roster
Thu, Oct 3
8:19 PM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
CAA Accepted Trade
CAA traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to 5280
5280 traded Daryl Richardson, StL RB to CAA
CAA Roster
5280 Roster
Thu, Oct 3
3:32 PM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
jay Accepted Trade
jay traded Chris Ogbonnaya, Cle RB to ICE
jay traded Bears D/ST, Chi D/ST to ICE
jay traded Colin Kaepernick, SF QB to ICE
jay traded Greg Jennings, Min WR to ICE
ICE traded Tony Romo, Dal QB to jay
ICE traded Jacquizz Rodgers, Atl RB to jay
ICE traded Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST to jay
ICE traded Kendall Wright, Ten WR to jay
jay Roster
ICE Roster
Thu, Oct 3
11:46 AM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
jay Accepted Trade
jay traded Darren Sproles, NO RB to HILL
HILL traded Lamar Miller, Mia RB to jay
HILL traded Julius Thomas, Den TE to jay
jay Roster
HILL Roster
Wed, Sep 18
11:03 AM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
Trade Upheld (By LM)
YAJN traded Bernard Pierce, Bal RB to BnH
BnH traded Knowshon Moreno, Den RB to YAJN
YAJN Roster
BnH Roster
Wed, Sep 18
10:32 AM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
YAJN Accepted Trade
YAJN traded Bernard Pierce, Bal RB to BnH
BnH traded Knowshon Moreno, Den RB to YAJN
YAJN Roster
BnH Roster
Wed, Sep 18
9:15 AM
icon_trade.gif
Transaction
Trade Processed
5280 traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to TAYL
TAYL traded Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB to 5280
TAYL traded Fred Jackson, Buf RB to 5280
5280 Roster
TAYL Roster
Tue, Sep 17
9:07 AM
icon_tradeaccepted.gif
Transaction
5280 Accepted Trade
5280 traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to TAYL
TAYL traded Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB to 5280
TAYL traded Fred Jackson, Buf RB to 5280
5280 Roster
TAYL Roster

no one wants to trade with me :(

That's a lie, you didn't want my bench player and you didn't want to send me yours lol

well I meant no one wants to make a decent trade with me

ugggg Im going against peyton this week...despite espn saying im better in 8 of 11 spots, im a underdog thanks to the projected 20 point difference between Manning and Brady lol

no one wants to trade with me :(
I tried my best, if Schaub wasn't about to be benched I might take a gamble on him, just too risky now!

ugggg Im going against peyton this week...despite espn saying im better in 8 of 11 spots, im a underdog thanks to the projected 20 point difference between Manning and Brady lol

I want Brady, but I don't want to give up much for him :D

I want Brady, but I don't want to give up much for him :D

send something over

Gronk's back so u know its about to be awesome

I tried my best, if Schaub wasn't about to be benched I might take a gamble on him, just too risky now!

they arent gonna ride yates to the playoff Id bet my firstborn on that

He's gonna light up the rams

Back