THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

I've been a bit busy with my roster!!!
  • Acquisitions: 11
  • Trades: 4
The last trade I really like though, I was heavy with WR and tried to get Clay off the waiver wire a while back, I'm happy with him and Fleener at TE.

Receive Charles Clay, Mia TE from YAJN to Bench
Send Vincent Jackson, TB WR from WR to YAJN

I've been a bit busy with my roster!!!

The last trade I really like though, I was heavy with WR and tried to get Clay off the waiver wire a while back, I'm happy with him and Fleener at TE.

It's hard to be busy in our league. I've attempted 8 trades this week and only 1 person was nice enough to decline while the rest are just dangling out there.

It's hard to be busy in our league. I've attempted 8 trades this week and only 1 person was nice enough to decline while the rest are just dangling out there.

Wow. I send about that many a week. But only have a couple that just hang! Send me one. I'll counter!!!

Wow. I send about that many a week. But only have a couple that just hang! Send me one. I'll counter!!!

Well, I'd like to see if one of the others goes through 1st. I have one 3 for 2 deal and another 5 for 3 deal that I'm hoping at least one of those get accepted.

Well, I'd like to see if one of the others goes through 1st. I have one 3 for 2 deal and another 5 for 3 deal that I'm hoping at least one of those get accepted.
I at least hope they counter for ya!!!

Ugh, I just realized that I have to play Mike Hunt this week.

First it was the Falcons losing on MNF (to go 1-4 and effectively end their season), then it was the Braves absolutely blowing the divisional series, then it was the Falcons losing Julio for the season (which almost literally ends their season), and now this.

I now have a really bad feeling about the Clemson/BC game this weekend. It's feeling like that kind of week for my teams.

Ugh, I just realized that I have to play Mike Hunt this week.

First it was the Falcons losing on MNF (to go 1-4 and effectively end their season), then it was the Braves absolutely blowing the divisional series, then it was the Falcons losing Julio for the season (which almost literally ends their season), and now this.

I now have a really bad feeling about the Clemson/BC game this weekend. It's feeling like that kind of week for my teams.

While your team is talented, there is no way they can go up against the vicious beast that is Mike Hunt.

I moved a few guys around today, hopefully strengthening my team for this week.

Hmmm.

Thanks for dealing with me, much appreciated!

#boooooo

Which team? Wish we had screen names listed somehow.

Very interesting trade in league 1.

Very interesting trade in league 1.
I agree, insteresting. Im trying to figure out who improved where, and i guess it would be the one who got Lynch?

BACK traded Cecil Shorts, Jac WR to THRL
BACK traded Ryan Mathews, SD RB to THRL
BACK traded Zac Stacy, StL RB to THRL
THRL traded Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB to BACK
THRL traded Chris Givens, StL WR to BACK
THRL traded Percy Harvin*, Sea WR to BACK

So now that David Wilson is likely done for the season, I can come clean on my draft day blunder.

Round 2, time running out and I am looking for a RB to take. Wilson is sitting atop of my pre-rankings (so I think).

"Man, I didn't think Reggie Bush went, but I can't find him" I said to myself. With only seconds to spare, I draft Wilson. Reggie Bush is then selected just a few picks later.

WHAT? HE WAS STILL THERE?!

Yeah, I thought i had scrolled to the top of my list, but that wasn't the case.

Oof.

I agree, insteresting. Im trying to figure out who improved where, and i guess it would be the one who got Lynch?

I think if Percy Harvin returns to even half his form, that team got the better trade by a LARGE margin. That is the if. Part of it will also come down to Mathews staying remotely healthy and if the Rams start to feature that back at all.

I think Erik may have improved. If Harvin can come back strong down the stretch he will be in really good shape if everyone else stays as is.

I think if Percy Harvin returns to even half his form, that team got the better trade by a LARGE margin. That is the if. Part of it will also come down to Mathews staying remotely healthy and if the Rams start to feature that back at all.

A complete gamble on my part. I gave up the best player in the deal (lynch), so with Wilson down I needed depth - and Harvin should be back in November, but I could be out of it by then so needed some warm bodies now.

Even with the disapointing loss last week, I think my team is better for the long haul than it was before I made the deals of the last few weeks.

The Julio injury is gonna hurt my team badly....really hoping for a miracle in this second opinion, but not holding my breath.

Officially done for year.

Even with the disapointing loss last week, I think my team is better for the long haul than it was before I made the deals of the last few weeks.
I feel the same about my trades. I lost last week, but I think my team is built for the remainder of the year. Maybe.

I feel the same about my trades. I lost last week, but I think my team is built for the remainder of the year. Maybe.

Your team is way better now. GG put up a lot of points last week again. Your team would have beaten a few. Your points against is pretty staggering.

Your team is way better now. GG put up a lot of points last week again. Your team would have beaten a few. Your points against is pretty staggering.
Yes, yes it is. 553 PA thru 5 weeks is kind of hard to compete against. Highest PA in League #1.

I made an offer to Seth. I hope he can clear some time between chasing ambulances to review it.

Yes, yes it is. 553 PA thru 5 weeks is kind of hard to compete against. Highest PA in League #1.

GG says to me earlier week. "My team has looked good, but matchups (meaning games) is tough this week. Damn #Cookie and his half a point victory. I should be undefeated"

Back