THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

Let's go Chargers.....Let's go Chargers! I lost beacuse of great D last week so it was nice of the Chargers to make me feel good this week.

Let's go Chargers.....Let's go Chargers! I lost beacuse of great D last week so it was nice of the Chargers to make me feel good this week.
Dont come in here and gloat!

Long way to go and per ESPN you should still win. They are always right. :alien:
I bet my team lays a big one this weekend.

Miami's D killed it last week against the Jets!! Hoping they can do the same against Indy.

GG's watching the injury reports like a hawk and yelling at the tv. She loves her some fantasy football.

GG's watching the injury reports like a hawk and yelling at the tv. She loves her some fantasy football.

Shes not the only one. hahaha i hope Jody Nelson is a go today. my back up plan isn't horrible but def not as good as Nelson.

Shes not the only one. hahaha i hope Jody Nelson is a go today. my back up plan isn't horrible but def not as good as Nelson.

They said he was I believe.

i need him for my big match up against Cookie this week.

i need him for my big match up against Cookie this week.

We should have a nice shoot out. Trent Richardson needs to go off!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

We should have a nice shoot out. Trent Richardson needs to go off!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

I'm really excited about this week bro. Good Luck Cookie! glad it should be close! according to ESPN at least

I am sure I will be somebodys whipping boy again this week....to many injuries, nobody to pick up....arrrgggh

Not making your case for Team Albatross.

Come on Nerfny...go for the underdog returning champs. We're a fun, loveable bunch

Jordy is in for today! This match is gonna be a shoot out!

There is some seriously great matchups in league 1 this week. Lots of evenly matched teams record wise and what could be an interesting day in that league.

Another trade in leaque 4 for me.

You should Message Mward and see if he can make it go through quick if you want it for this week maybe.

Side note, I have a tough matchup with Wess this week but have Brees. McCoy, and Maclin going Monday so I will probably be playing the catch up game.

What are crappy options for fantasy football running backs?

This made me laugh really hard

This is not hard to imagine, but it still makes me laugh

It's he? Now to decide to play him or not?

Hes still the #1 receiver in a pass first offense. I think even at 50% hes a better start than anyone else on my bench

There is some seriously great matchups in league 1 this week. Lots of evenly matched teams record wise and what could be an interesting day in that league.

i was just looking at that as well. i know for my big bet with TC this game between Cookie and i is HUGE.

Deciding whether to just take the 0 points from my bye week Patriots D or drop someone and pick up a D.

Back