THP FF Week 6 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 6 is upon us and as we make the turn towards mid-season things are started to heat up. Trades went down, more trades will happen, and the waiver wire will get hot! Teams are jockeying for position and with 4 teams all at 4-1 and 6 more teams with in a game of 1st place, it is still anybody's ball game.

Good luck everybody.

Unless youre Team Slump Buster. Im like a door knob. That one girl in high school. The smallest dog on the block. The Buffalo Bills. Who wants their turn next? I bust slumps. Its what I do.

• Admin
Unless youre Team Slump Buster. Im like a door knob. That one girl in high school. The smallest dog on the block. The Buffalo Bills. Who wants their turn next? I bust slumps. Its what I do.

Its funny because this week you were Tony Romo. You know the one, stop me if you have seen this one before. You come all the way back. Need one more big play to pull out the victory. WHoops! Interception!

Hopefully I can bring Chunky down, projection says yes, but I'm not putting any stock in those anymore!!!

Lol. Dude I'm 0-5 too. Putter goes to last place right?

Haven't I already gone against your team?

And you should fear my team. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But really, you should have at least two players that go off for 30 points.
I am frightened of this matchup between us this week.

This is true. It's definitely not easy to go 0-5.

No its not. Its not easy to score just a little less then your opponent each and every week, so that you never win. Takes Fantasy Skillzzz

We need a prize dude. Last place has to be taken seriously! lol

This is true. It's definitely not easy to go 0-5.

It could very easily wind up all of us tied for last with 1 or 2 wins lol

I screwed the is week, second best player is out in finley and one of my Rb's is out with bye week. Not good! Back to reality of the loss column for the Mighty squirrels this week.

I lost in my other league for the first time but I win in this league for the first time, wtf lol

Lol. It does take skills. All these other FF "experts" just don't get what it takes.

The squirrels still crack me up!

I screwed the is week, second best player is out in finley and one of my Rb's is out with bye week. Not good! Back to reality of the loss column for the Mighty squirrels this week.

Maybe JB will take it easy on you. Start Max Hall, Fred Taylor, Rashaard Jennings, and Jerome Harrison. You never know he may be up for the challenge

Lol. It does take skills. All these other FF "experts" just don't get what it takes.

The squirrels still crack me up!

Here ya go boys!

64506895.jpg

already out there looking for deals and placing waiver requests

Yoccos do you want to trade Percy Harvin for DJ? hehe We had the wrong guy in our trade before.

Lol. It was funny cause I would still be 0-5 no matter who is in my lineup buuuuuuuuuut!!! Harvin is gonna be a beast. Plus I stopped hating Caddy because I hate Tim Hightower more right now.

In short, you work the Squirrel and Rex Grossman in, we may have a deal. I wouldn't even need Desean at that point :) I think Donovan's play yesterday showed a changed is needed anyway.
Yoccos do you want to trade Percy Harvin for DJ? hehe We had the wrong guy in our trade before.

Lol. It was funny cause I would still be 0-5 no matter who is in my lineup buuuuuuuuuut!!! Harvin is gonna be a beast. Plus I stopped hating Caddy because I hate Tim Hightower more right now.

In short, you work the Squirrel and Rex Grossman in, we may have a deal. I wouldn't even need Desean at that point :) I think Donovan's play yesterday showed a changed is needed anyway.

Your forgetting he doesnt have the squirrel, I do haha.

Lol. Ok, Rivers for the Squirrel. I don't need Rivers anymore, I'm gonna start Mike Williams.
Your forgetting he doesnt have the squirrel, I do haha.

Bridges - just sent you the trade of the year!

Back