THP FF Week 6 Thread

League #2 just had a Earnest Graham for Brett Favre hit the accept/veto wire.

Im confused why some would argue against that one. On one hand you have a QB that most have said is done, wont make it through the season, etc... And on the other hand, you have a starting FB that gets the goal line carries and most have said that Caddy is done.

It would seem that it cant be both ways.

Im confused why some would argue against that one. On one hand you have a QB that most have said is done, wont make it through the season, etc... And on the other hand, you have a starting FB that gets the goal line carries and most have said that Caddy is done.

It would seem that it cant be both ways.

Exactly. Just goes to show you how far Favre has fallen. He's like a medium rare steak sittin' on the grill. DONE!

You don't think you can do better than Graham for Favre?

Who traded favre?

I was going to say whoever traded favre got the slight edge. Favre might get suspended, the only upside right now, is if he and Moss can make a little run. I dont see that happening though.

League #2 just had a Earnest Graham for Brett Favre hit the accept/veto wire.

Man, I tried include Graham in some deals last week. At one point I was told "I'm not taking Graham off your hands." Atleast he has had 3 straight weeks of 10+ pts

Me and my buddy have a pretty good bet in the other league. He needs Rb help and my team is stacked mendenhall,hillis,foster,bradshaw, S. Jackson, ryan matthews so he told me if wins the bet I have to trade mendenhall for brandon Marshall. If I win I get brees for romo.

Bet is that he thinks mike wallace will have a better game than Colston, I said no way. Its going by yards/tds only, no points for catches.

Man, I tried include Graham in some deals last week. At one point I was told "I'm not taking Graham off your hands." Atleast he has had 3 straight weeks of 10+ pts

Lol that was me. Needless to say I was laughing at myself when I saw that he scored the TD.

Me and my buddy have a pretty good bet in the other league. He needs Rb help and my team is stacked mendenhall,hillis,foster,bradshaw, S. Jackson, ryan matthews so he told me if wins the bet I have to trade mendenhall for brandon Marshall. If I win I get brees for romo.

Bet is that he thinks mike wallace will have a better game than Colston, I said no way. Its going by yards/tds only, no points for catches.
Eek, that one could definitely go either way. Wallace could easily get a deep td.

Eek, that one could definitely go either way. Wallace could easily get a deep td.

It could, but thats what betting is about. He thinks one way, I think the other. Makes it fun.

I say colston goes 6-80 and a TD and wallace goes 4-60 and no tds.

Bridges I don't know if I take that bet. Big Ben is going to want to prove something right out of the box.

Bridges I don't know if I take that bet. Big Ben is going to want to prove something right out of the box.

Its really no big deal. Mendenhall has started one time for me this year. I will still have s. jackson/foster/bradshaw/matthews/hillis.

I was going to say whoever traded favre got the slight edge. Favre might get suspended, the only upside right now, is if he and Moss can make a little run. I dont see that happening though.

Bingo! thats Why im ditching, I dont want to get stuck with another dead in the water player. Plus I have V. Young and Fitzpatrick which yes I know both wouldent be anyones first picks and the Bills are GOD awful but Fitz has been rather consistant since starting. All I wanted was a fairly consistant RB in the 10+ range to fill a bye week up coming.

You don't think you can do better than Graham for Favre?

Ive been trying since week 2..trades seems overlooked in league 2, ive sent quite a few trades out.

Last edited:
Hey if you are happy that is all that counts. Graham seems to be a consistent point producer.

If White Rhino drops VJ one day earlier, then im a lucky man. But no, of course it wouldnt work out for me. Your welcome Yoccos!

Vincent jackson will be playing for the chargers this year. He will play the last 6 games. Man I could have had him while most of you were asleep, but nope it wont go threw until friday. Figured someone will announce it on here tomorrow so I had no shot at getting him since im 14th in the waiver wire. Dang it!!!

If White Rhino drops VJ one day earlier, then im a lucky man. But no, of course it wouldnt work out. Your welcome Yoccos!

Vincent jackson will be playing for the chargers this year. He will play the last 6 games. Man I could have had him while most of you were asleep, but nope it wont go threw until friday. Figured someone will announce it on here tomorrow so I had no shot at getting him since im 14th in the waiver wire. Dang it!!!

Had I known you wanted him Bridgs I would of traded him to you for Wayne...:D

Im eyeing him now. Lol. But I also have my sights set on some practice squad guys set to come up haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had I known you wanted him Bridges I would of traded him to you for Wayne...:D

haha im sure you would have. I feel bad for you, you had him all season just waiting to see if he would comeback then the day after you drop him, its announced he will come back and play.

haha im sure you would have. I feel bad for you, you had him all season just waiting to see if he would comeback then the day after you drop him, its announced he will come back and play.

Thanks for the concern though I am not upset.

You have to assume that he is actually coming back, that he is actually going to play, and that he is actually going to score. THose are three things that are all "ifs". They extended the time frame from which players can come back and sitting on a guy that may or may not have any impact at all for close to 10 weeks is just not worth it if you need points in my opinion.

I hope those if's turn into "fo sho's" right away. I'm thinking of picking him up just to have him. He can't be worse for me than the guy I want to drop.

I was also looking at another player that would just be strictly depth but great depth.
You have to assume that he is actually coming back, that he is actually going to play, and that he is actually going to score. THose are three things that are all "ifs". They extended the time frame from which players can come back and sitting on a guy that may or may not have any impact at all for close to 10 weeks is just not worth it if you need points in my opinion.

Only shot I have this week, is if MJD and Rice pull a Finley in the first 3 plays of the game lol

Back