THP FF Week 6 Thread

We got a whole lot of red ink by our team name.

The answer: I do not like our team's matchups this week and think we may be in for a beating.

The Question: Things you never thought you would say before a game against Bridges.

We may role the dice with a couple of flyers and hope they stick and get us some points.

We got a whole lot of red ink by our team name.

The answer: I do not like our team's matchups this week and think we may be in for a beating.

The Question: Things you never thought you would say before a game against Bridges.

We may role the dice with a couple of flyers and hope they stick and get us some points.

exactly, you play me. No need to worry lol

Just get 85 points and your good to go. Im working on a big trade but we're waiting till sunday after they play to make it final.

Why on earth would you wait until after Sunday? And how big could it be with that roster? Trading Manningham, Quarless, & Chad Simpson for 8 squirrels and 9 roosters does not classify...:act-up:

Why on earth would you wait until after Sunday? And how big could it be with that roster? Trading Manningham, Quarless, & Chad Simpson for 8 squirrels and 9 roosters does not classify...:act-up:

Well, we just started talking about it about an hour ago. It wouldnt take place even if we did trade right now till after the games, so we might as well wait so we can make sure no one gets hurt and is out for the season. Just playing it safe.

Its only 2 squirrels, 1 cow and a goat. Trying to keep the league balance together lol

The squirrels still bust me up.

Let the Squirrel outside to do some Lite tree Climbing, gotta get him ready for Sunday.

Spoiler
IMG_0596.jpg

Alright stupid question but how does the WW work? How is the order determined?

Resets each week to inverse order of standings

After a team makes a waiver selection that team is shifted to the last waiver position.

JB do you mind me asking what was your waiver number this week? I tried picking up Jackson but you got him before me which surprised me as I would have thought you were ahead of me in the standings

Its why you see me,OEM, and Yoccos getting 1,2,3 picks each week, because our record sucks lol

JB do you mind me asking what was your waiver number this week? I tried picking up Jackson but you got him before me which surprised me as I would have thought you were ahead of me in the standings

time to Veto waiver transactions!

You have the same record as us and more points. We were one spot in front of you I believe.

It starts on tuesday. Jb & GG didnt pick up anyone on tuesday so everyone in front of them that did went behind them and they moved up(example: I was third, I grabbed hartley and moved to the back, they didnt pick up anyone and moved up spots as people in front of them picked up players), so when it went again they were in one of the top spots.

Alright I just saw that I was 3rd. Good pickup by the way. If you get to the playoffs(and you should barring injury) that could be a great pickup.

Alright I just saw that I was 3rd. Good pickup by the way. If you get to the playoffs(and you should barring injury) that could be a great pickup.

Not sure we like him as much as others. But we had open spots after trading some depth. We will see how he comes through. I think Fred Taylor could be one of our finds when he gets back on the field in 2 weeks. We need a Flex Player and he could be our guy.

Not sure we like him as much as others. But we had open spots after trading some depth. We will see how he comes through. I think Fred Taylor could be one of our finds when he gets back on the field in 2 weeks. We need a Flex Player and he could be our guy.

I'm holding out hope on Rice and Branch. Praying 1 will become effective for me. Rice may be able to do something in weeks 13-16. But we will see

I had him. Disappointment and needed a TE. The law firm seems to have stepped up and taken over the RB1 I would think. But hey I've been proven wrong before lol

I had him. Disappointment and needed a TE. The law firm seems to have stepped up and taken over the RB1 I would think. But hey I've been proven wrong before lol

figuring out NE's running back situation is like doing a rubiks cube. Just when you think you have it figured out Sammy Morris adds 2 TD's haha

Read the local stuff. They said that they expected 10-12 carries per out of him and that is why they are letting him sit so long to be fully healthy. As a flex with MJD & Rice in front of him, we like him in spot areas.

figuring out NE's running back situation is like doing a rubiks cube. Just when you think you have it figured out Sammy Morris adds 2 TD's haha

Dont need a lot out of him. 6-8 each week and we are set.

Had a dilemma in my fantasy league. Brandon Jackson, Felix Jones, and Marshawn Lynch fighting for the RB2 spot and whoever lost out that battle vs. Eddie Royal for the WR/RB spot. Went with Royal in the WR/RB spot and Brandon Jackson in the RB2. Lynch should get a lot of looks in his first start, but Chicago has been really good against the run so far this year. Jones had a good week last week but he is too inconsistent to count on.

Had a dilemma in my fantasy league. Brandon Jackson, Felix Jones, and Marshawn Lynch fighting for the RB2 spot and whoever lost out that battle vs. Eddie Royal for the WR/RB spot. Went with Royal in the WR/RB spot and Brandon Jackson in the RB2. Lynch should get a lot of looks in his first start, but Chicago has been really good against the run so far this year. Jones had a good week last week but he is too inconsistent to count on.

Brandon jackson is consistent? lol

I probably would started jones over Jackson but thats just me and what do I know, im 1-4 in this league :D

Back