THP FF Week 6 Thread

I say keep the veto. It was there from the start so it shouldn't be changed

I mean who would veto a Hightower vs Kuhn trade? really? Call me out for giving out numbers, but I find that laughable.

I'm not a fan of changing rules in the middle. Whether I agree on the rule or not. I never veto anything anyway.

Not me although personally I think that it was the biggest steal trade so far. Bridges that crafty bastard is making some moves!!

I mean who would veto a Hightower vs Kuhn trade? really? Call me out for giving out numbers, but I find that laughable.

that was me. Yoccos and I were up all night trying to agree on a deal for Hightower. He went behind my back and traded him to Bridges! Man I was really hoping that Matt Schaub was going to be enough to secure Hightower. Damn you Yoccos!

I'm not a fan of changing rules in the middle. Whether I agree on the rule or not. I never veto anything anyway.

Agreed. Its clear that some want to keep using it. Its cool, its their right. Like I said, its laughable, because its the same people (usually), but whatever works. We have to make sure that we keep the balance of the league remember? hehe

Next year instead of a draft, we will just divvy out players evenly...hahah

I say keep the veto as is.

Its not worth it. Its clear that a select few want to use the Veto, and since it is in the rules, it is their right. Odd, yes, from this perspective, but whatever works for them. I just find it odd what people choose to veto. Some are just downright hysterical.

I haven't used the veto, but I think it is people's right to do so and I think some of the comments in these threads about the veto's are silly.

that was me. Yoccos and I were up all night trying to agree on a deal for Hightower. He went behind my back and traded him to Bridges! Man I was really hoping that Matt Schaub was going to be enough to secure Hightower. Damn you Yoccos!

Haha, me and Yoccos have been going at the Hightower trade for about 3 weeks now.

Lol. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was a good trade. He has wanted Hightower. Kuhn should be ok.

Someone veto'd it?

I say keep the veto as is.

I haven't used the veto, but I think it is people's right to do so and I think some of the comments in these threads about the veto's are silly.

And taht is your right. I also think using the veto on trades out of spite because another team is getting better is silly too. haha

Agreed. Its clear that some want to keep using it. Its cool, its their right. Like I said, its laughable, because its the same people (usually), but whatever works. We have to make sure that we keep the balance of the league remember? hehe

Next year instead of a draft, we will just divvy out players evenly...hahah

I want Rodgers, Rice, CJ2K, Wayne, Austin, Gates, Brees, Peterson, MJD thats fair right?

Pssssssssssssssssssh. haha.
And taht is your right. I also think using the veto on trades out of spite because another team is getting better is silly too. haha

I think this is going to be trade week in League #1. Who else is making their moves?

I think this is going to be trade week in League #1. Who else is making their moves?

I'm mulling some moves for next week. But if something falls in to place this week then it happens this week

I have a few things brewing, I just hope to hell Rodgers is out this week so I dont get my butt kicked by even more lol

I have a few things brewing, I just hope to hell Rodgers is out this week so I dont get my butt kicked by even more lol

Young squirrel,
That will happen regardless...haha

But in all reality, your team is looking pretty good. Just think back 3 weeks ago when it was all backups and now look atcha with a few starters on that squad.

Young squirrel,
your team is looking pretty good. Just think back 3 weeks ago when you were winless and now look atcha about to win 2 in a row with that squad.

I think this is what you meant to say

Young squirrel,
That will happen regardless...haha

But in all reality, your team is looking pretty good. Just think back 3 weeks ago when it was all backups and now look atcha with a few starters on that squad.
If freaking finley wasnt out for the season, then I would be ok, but nope, stupid meniscus.

I think this is what you meant to say
If I beat JB & GG, I will not know what to do with myself. Might have to fedex them a picture of the score haha

Back