THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

I love that we have a place where people can go and just goof around with GIPHYs and stories about their day and what they are doing.
I love that we have a place that can shut all the other real world BS down and just be decent humans and golfers.
I love that for 12 years, this has been my source of truth for community.

It's really just a wonderful thing - and I am glad we're all in this together. #UsGotThis

Sums this place up pretty nicely.

8 million doesn't even seem like a real number. What an accomplishment!

I love that I found THP and get to be a part of this amazing community! Well done by all of the members to hit this amazing goal! Thank you @JB & @GolferGal for the best forum on the web! The best staff in the biz is here also keeping the information flowing thank you also!

Hell yeah let's goooo 🔥🙌

Looking-forward-madness aside, it's pretty remarkable what this community can do when it comes together.

I love that we have a place where people can go and just goof around with GIPHYs and stories about their day and what they are doing.
I love that we have a place that can shut all the other real world BS down and just be decent humans and golfers.
I love that for 12 years, this has been my source of truth for community.

It's really just a wonderful thing - and I am glad we're all in this together. #UsGotThis

Really well said Dan.

Amazing number. It's a testament to what @JB and @GolferGal have built here...the only place of its kind on the internet, IMO. Here's to 8 million more!

Pretty stinkin cool to be a small part of! Congrats THP! (also really cool it happened yesterday!!!)

Yeahhhhh buddy

Congrats everyone. 8M is quite the accomplishment. I'll echo all the sentiments about this place being made up of decent human beings which is a big draw to THP.

What an amazing milestone to achieve! Congrats to everyone and looking forward to being a part of many more milestones to come.

Cheers to THP!

Congratulations and thanks to this awesome community!! This place is special and this is a huge milestone.

Is there a way to find out who made #8,000,000?

Congrats @JB and @GolferGal You have built something truly incredible. Hope you are going out to celebrate this weekend.

Congrats to THP staffers, and this community, on making this place great. It is informative, fun, and truly an amazing community of great people.

Huge number!! Congrats to all of THP!!!

Back