THP Forum Surpasses 8 Million Posts

THP is a place that’s carved out a corner of the golf internet void of trolls and such. It’s pretty rare to have the kind of online experience like this in todays internet and that is a testament to THPers, but to the people who help make this site go.

here’s to another 8million!

Amazing, great work to all who have and continue to post. I think the more amazing thing is that in 8 million posts, they are all mostly civil and polite. Which is even more astounding today.

Congrats on the milestone! This place is fun and welcoming without the drama or political bs that you see everywhere else, so I'm not surprised at all by the growth and engagement. This place is awesome!

So very cool. Well done THP and congrats @JB and @GolferGal. Thank you for bringing us this amazing place. Truly an amazing community you have fostered and just a fun place to share our love of golf.

There is always so much cool stuff and interesting things to talk about, i am sure THP will continue smashing milestones.

What a great achievement. Congrats thp!

:D

:cool:

Congrats to everyone contributing and to owners, mods, and staff who encourage our "hobby."

Busy week so missed this announcement but amazing, well done to the THP members and especially to @JB & @GolferGal for creating this place and bringing it to where it is today.

So glad to be a part of such an amazing community. To all that I've met (in person or online) I just want to say, Thanks for making each day brighter and worth being here!

A great accomplishment and a true testament to the awesome community you, GG, and the staff have created for us.
Keep being awesome THP and here’s to the next milli

We did it!

THP is a place that’s carved out a corner of the golf internet void of trolls and such. It’s pretty rare to have the kind of online experience like this in todays internet and that is a testament to THPers, but to the people who help make this site go.

here’s to another 8million!

I completely agree with your comments here. Such a great place!

Congratulations on 8 Million+! Couldn't be prouder to be a part of this amazing place. #UsDidIt!

Congrats JB & GG, you have really built a place like no other! Here's to the next 1m!!

Amazing and thanks for all you do for the great game of golf!

I'm sure that we've all been part of one or more online forums and I'm pretty certain that we can all say that THP is probably the only one that you really want to make sure you visit every day.

As others have said, it continues to remain a place where complete strangers feel like family. That's rare these days.

It is fun to see the milestone numbers go down. 7Milly seemed like a bigger deal because most people were cooped up inside in the frigid north.

Back