THP Golf Digital Magazine: Volume 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we debuted the new digital magazine and today Volume 2 is coming out and should hit the inbox of anybody that is a forum member here. It will hit around 10AM ET and has some fun and interactive elements to it as well as some info that we have not discussed in depth here previously.

We hope you enjoy it.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 7.59.52 AM.png

Very cool indeed.

Love the click on the page and it zips right to it

• Admin
Love the click on the page and it zips right to it

People can't see it yet Mward. Mods and Writers got an early preview :ROFLMAO:

People can't see it yet Mward. Mods and Writers got an early preview :ROFLMAO:

I was letting them know it works nicely like that!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Looking forward to it, thanks!

cool, i'm looking forward for the role out to rest of us.

If you didnt see Vol 1 it was awesome. V2 will be as well.

Inboxes rejoice.

Loved it. Really enjoy how the you incorporate the product links so we can check out in more detail if we desire. And thanks for the grip fitting link, that's a good reference and something I will be checking out.

Yes hit the inbox & broke up the boring Webex I was on! Loving the THP Golf Digital Magazine!

I have seen the email notification come through, so I will read it later after I finish work

Staring at my Inbox in anticipation.....

Nice content, and well put together. Thanks!

• Appreciation
This one looks fantastic!

Really like the magazine, short and sweet. @JB will THP be getting a set of the Accra steel shafts in for review? I would love to read a good thp review on them

Really like the magazine, short and sweet. @JB will THP be getting a set of the Accra steel shafts in for review? I would love to read a good thp review on them

Im sure we will have a lot of content upcoming on the shafts.

Great update! I dig the embeded video a lot.

Very nice. Grips are one thing didn't know where to start when I got my clubs. The Golf Pride fit tool is really nice and confirmed that I am playing the correct size, but is a nice way to navigate alternative grip design and styles that might enhance my game. I don't think I would have considered the CP2 PRO/Wrap.

Very nice. Grips are one thing didn't know where to start when I got my clubs. The Golf Pride fit tool is really nice and confirmed that I am playing the correct size, but is a nice way to navigate alternative grip design and styles that might enhance my game. I don't think I would have considered the CP2 PRO/Wrap.

That's sweet. When I did it, it confirmed my grips as well.

Back